I always thought they were good "Made to look like a Manson" contender, considering the ML3 is all black with a plain fretboard and has humbuckers.

That being said I actually can't watch much Andertons anymore, it irritates me :rolleyes:

I guess, but the one I saw reminds me of that Nickelback sort of thing a bit too much (I'd describe it with a specific genre if I could, but I'm no good at that)

Don't see any appeal in paying mega bucks to get the Muse upgrade, unless you're guaranteed to meet the band, or at least get a signed item.

I have only seen 1 person who wasn't impressed, majority of people love them.

But... the red glitter...

Yeah, it was probably not worth it by the time I went, as there were pictures floating around of pretty much everything, but it was still nice seeing them up close. And taking over 80 of my own pictures... of the guitars and stuff alone :facepalm:

And are you referring to Weezer? I thought they haven't done the VIP thing for any shows yet?

Want.

But lets be serious, nothing but a twisty kaoss pad gets you mat belami tone.

Edit: unless you mean the other MB

Fixed, and I forgot which one is which.

It was about the Chapmans, which were meh by the way. Some of finishes were fantastic though, especially the Blue Ghost Fret *drools*

Not a fan of that type of guitar, but the finish looks nice.

Continuing that discussion before... check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EkTVtFxriA

Such a massive distorted tone. I heard they used another old Mesa amp like that on the latest album (which you can sort of hear I guess) but it's not that special one from the blue album.

Also

https://reverb.com/item/2059816-silvertone-1484-u-s-a-1960s

Jim...

Brilliant gig tonight. Got 2 of the 3 songs I really wanted to see :D

Didn't get any close-ish photos of Matt's guitar that were ONLY take on my iPhone 5S this time though :chuckle:

What were the three songs? I imagine one was citizen erased.

Any idea if he played that new one? Or were you watching the show through your iPhone 5S as well?

What were the three songs? I imagine one was citizen erased.

Any idea if he played that new one? Or were you watching the show through your iPhone 5S as well?

Yup, citizen erased was one. The other two were take a bow & assassin.

The new bomber? Looked like the metal one during bliss and knights. Didn't watch through my phone - not even an iPhone 6S camera is that good :LOL:

Yup, citizen erased was one. The other two were take a bow & assassin.

The new bomber? Looked like the metal one during bliss and knights. Didn't watch through my phone - not even an iPhone 6S camera is that good :LOL:

citizen erased AND assassin?

Damn. I've seen take a bow, but couldn't really appreciate it at the time. That was my first gig, and I was still all :facemelt: from seeing stockholm syndrome right before it (being my first gig and everything)

and yeah, the one with the black/silver finish. I actually forgot what he has now... I know there were two coppers, but I can't remember if there was a second metal one. I don't think there was.

It's scary how accurate that is.

Except when sherpa_man and I went to the massive one in NYC, we got ignored pretty much. Except for that guy who started bugging US about a Gretsch for some reason...

Also, Jaicen, can you identify these trannies? I just bought a special fuzz pedal, and they have what I believe are germaniums, but they're black/grey, and not the usual round shape. They are almost shaped like the silicon ones (half flat) but have this little 'flick' on one side...

I need to get a picture. I can't see any markings besides a 2, but maybe my camera will be able to pick something up

It's scary how accurate that is.

Except when sherpa_man and I went to the massive one in NYC, we got ignored pretty much. Except for that guy who started bugging US about a Gretsch for some reason...

Also, Jaicen, can you identify these trannies? I just bought a special fuzz pedal, and they have what I believe are germaniums, but they're black/grey, and not the usual round shape. They are almost shaped like the silicon ones (half flat) but have this little 'flick' on one side...

I need to get a picture. I can't see any markings besides a 2, but maybe my camera will be able to pick something up

Sounds excite. Doesn't sound familiar, get some pics up though.

...fuzz factory 7 muffroom cloud?

I did buy a muffroom cloud, which should be on its way to me soon.

It's a fulltone ultimate octave from a specific year, with the white knobs...

7f6350f3-5350-456a-9e22-5881503d6e51-e1414627410441-636x297.png

Sounds excite. Doesn't sound familiar, get some pics up though.

Will do shortly. It's interesting, as I only read there was a silicon and germanium (BC108) version... but apparently there's this one as well.

speaking of nutjobs :facemelt:

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/tonefreaks/365356-all-little-things-add-up.html

my personal favorites:

4) I like to run the inner most part of a George L's cable directly from toggle switch to output jack. To my ears it sounds wonderfully clear and the tone is better than using a regular cloth tin'd wire.

But hey in fact I DO use nice copper wire as part of my wiring actually! I rip apart a George L's cable and use the inner part of that from toggle switch to output jack! I know crazy right?

and

9) I think carbon zinc batteries sound superior to alkaline batteries in all things stomp box related.