Orange guitar

:chuckle:

Can anyone remember if there were any more deets about the white guitar on that fobbedoff.net page (or whatever it was called)? Probably nothing we don't already know on there though. I've spent far too long on Google today tying to find out what it is but got nothing... again.

K&T will be complete if we ever find out what it is.

Edited by nerd herd

Can anyone remember if there were any more deets about the white guitar on that fobbedoff.net page (or whatever it was called)? Probably nothing we don't know on though. I've spent far too long on Google today tying to find out but got nothing... again.

Wrong. K&T will only be complete if James shows us his family picture.

But afterwards the Internet would break so :$

Someone on reddit found this page: http://museandamuse3.free.fr/instruments/otherguitars.html .

Not much info but "Matthew Bellamy used this strange guitar during the 1999 and 2000 tours. It is a travel guitar with two built-in amps."

Yeah I remember that page from years ago.

Can anyone remember if there were any more deets about the white guitar on that fobbedoff.net page (or whatever it was called)? Probably nothing we don't already know on there though. I've spent far too long on Google today tying to find out what it is but got nothing... again.

Nope, and the musegear page mostly had info on his Mansons - very little information on the showbiz era ones from what I remember, but there were some decent pictures.

It's a Cort.

Plot twist: It's a Manson.

Wrong. K&T will only be complete if James shows us his family picture.

But afterwards the Internet would break so :$

We haven't had a family photo done in years. The last one I'm aware of is nearly 20 years old, so it's just a little outdated.

Nobody came up with a definite ID yet but there are a few comments https://www.reddit.com/r/Guitar/comments/4g9644/question_id_this_guitar_played_by_matt_bellamy

They really seem to think it's a Cort of some sort but no proper ID yet.

Not to worry, there's an expert on the case

It's a Manson DL-1 Signature customized by Matt Bellamy.

Literally 5 seconds in google. http://equipboard.com/items/manson-dl-1-signature-electric-guitar

EDIT Whoops. Spoke too soon. Different headstock.

£3 off ebay for a chinese zvex woolly mammoth clone.

How bad can this be???

How did you manage that? Endorsement deal with tczechan?

(guessing it's second hand and got no other bids)

Nobody came up with a definite ID yet but there are a few comments

They really seem to think it's a Cort of some sort but no proper ID yet.

The headstock logo does look a bit like the modern cort logo, but I can't find anything by cort (even checked scans of the late 90s catalogs) that's anything like this

As for EB/music man, it's not one of those, but there was something about them copyrighting that headstock design (4+2 machine head setup). Not sure of the details though.

All I can tell for now is that it does seem to be japanese. If you look REALLY close in parts of the agitated video, you can see one of these stickers on the back of the headstock

EVHWGSP-TB_headstock-back.jpg

Not to worry, there's an expert on the case

Only the headstock is different

That Nando's looks extra cheeky

Yep my mother almost showed up to smack my arse it was that cheeky. Felt a bit dirty walking in and out, especially so when taking the picture I had to go and wash my hands. Aside from that it was a fairly well recieved portion of grilled bird.

Yep my mother almost showed up to smack my arse it was that cheeky. Felt a bit dirty walking in and out, especially so when taking the picture I had to go and wash my hands. Aside from that it was a fairly well recieved portion of grilled bird.

I bet you felt positively cheeky yourself when you were asked "Have you been at Nando's before?"

and were able to answer with "Yes. Yes I have. STEP ASIDE"

Or maybe that was just me.

I bet you felt positively cheeky yourself when you were asked "Have you been at Nando's before?"

and were able to answer with "Yes. Yes I have. STEP ASIDE"

Or maybe that was just me.

Even more so when my dinner-friend decided to ask me what piri-piri is ....

It kind of seemed like you'd figured out what the mystery guitar was :LOL: Doubt we'll ever know that it is though.

Still, even a picture of a cheeky Nando's is pretty exciting.

Haha, now that you say it... :unsure:

I might just have to go and find out now to avoid dissapointment