I think we all know how well Jaicen knows his trannies.

Should I be offended? :unsure:

EDIT: James, how do you like the Muffroom? I know you're a lover of Muff's of all kinds, how does this compare to the sludge?

I'm really interested in the Gunshot, that has had rave reviews and sounds like an exciting little box. Not cheap though.

Should I be offended? :unsure:

EDIT: James, how do you like the Muffroom? I know you're a lover of Muff's of all kinds, how does this compare to the sludge?

I'm really interested in the Gunshot, that has had rave reviews and sounds like an exciting little box. Not cheap though.

We don't judge..

Haven't got it yet. Soon though. I've bought both the Gunshot and Muffroom, so I'll be able to give you an in depth review on them

The one with nice legs is Steve, and the lovely brunette with hairy arm pits is Boris.

Check out those legs on Steve...

PN2221.jpg

And a picture of Steve with Boris

flora_DSC_0108.jpg?1396789493

We don't judge..

Haven't got it yet. Soon though. I've bought both the Gunshot and Muffroom, so I'll be able to give you an in depth review on them

Check out those legs on Steve...

PN2221.jpg

And a picture of Steve with Boris

flora_DSC_0108.jpg?1396789493

This reminds me I actually have a folder of electrical components arranged into sexual poses.

I honestly have spent more time searching for that than I did the londaxe (back before we knew what it was)

Somethings I do know:

4+2 headstock could be a clue. How many guitar brands actually use that design? There's Ernie Ball, but I really can't think of any others.

It does have the black/gold sticker on the back, which usually said "made in korea" or "made in japan" - so it's one of those two, but it's always been said to have been given to him by a fan in japan

Matt doesn't know what it is either. He was asked in an interview from the BHAR era, and said something like... that they can be found in shops all over Japan, but if that was the case, I'd have had Bs send us a shipment by now.

I honestly have spent more time searching for that than I did the londaxe (back before we knew what it was)

Somethings I do know:

4+2 headstock could be a clue. How many guitar brands actually use that design? There's Ernie Ball, but I really can't think of any others.

It does have the black/gold sticker on the back, which usually said "made in korea" or "made in japan" - so it's one of those two, but it's always been said to have been given to him by a fan in japan

Matt doesn't know what it is either. He was asked in an interview from the BHAR era, and said something like... that they can be found in shops all over Japan, but if that was the case, I'd have had Bs send us a shipment by now.

I've asked on reddit. I see so many posts of completely random guitars and someone usually knows what it is.