On topic (ish), I went to Nando's last night👌. Forgot how to make a dombow though :facepalm:

👌

Don't worry, I had this post pulled up on my iPhone 5 as I was constructing mine.

I don't like to brag but I invented the best nandos side ever. You get their garlic bread which is shaped, don't really know the name of the shape but it's like a wide vagina, like a circle pinched at opposite sides. You then get all 7 sauces and arrange in both colour and heat order

Lemon & Herb

Wild Herb

Garlic

Medium

Hot

Extra Hot

Extra Extra Hot

You then lovingly pour them on following the curves of the bread, with medium going straight down the middle and the others curving either side and voila. You have a spicy rainbow. I call it the dombow bread

4ffe7e40dfa8e713d8dc6e4e877a6cce.jpg

That looks magnificent.

That's Dom's (he's the creator of the Dombow, hence it being called the Dombow)

This is mine. Not too bad for a first attempt I think

yXVG0ut.jpg

Damn. I need to make it work so I can come back this summer.

For me there's no problem posting bedroom covers or something at any skill level, it helps a lot of people to stick with it and get better, but if you're shit don't go on stage wearing sunglasses in front of other humans and pretend you're not shit.

For me there's no problem posting bedroom covers or something at any skill level, it helps a lot of people to stick with it and get better, but if you're shit don't go on stage wearing sunglasses in front of other humans and pretend you're not shit.

hey man, thats what rock'n'roll is all about!

Damn. I need to make it work so I can come back this summer.

Pretty sure this is going to happen. What a dilemma it would be for Macaroon if I told him I would give him some free IRN BRU if he had a cheeky Nando's with me... #incentive

Anyway, guess whose boyfriend is considering buying a Cort and learning to play? :D

Where would he buy it from? I recall you did yours as a trade, and didn't have a particularly good experience with them.

I suppose you're right if they're good at pretending

I am a MAN, not a girl or a girl pretending to be a man

Where would he buy it from? I recall you did yours as a trade, and didn't have a particularly good experience with them.

Yep, mine was a trade. We're thinking either Amazon since he has Prime & an Amazon card that gives him 5% off and there's no Amazon sales tax in DC or an ebay sller who has it for $469 new? Leaning towards Amazon though.

Are the Corts good out of the box? I'll have to teach him how to do a setup eventually, but I don't want to overwhelm him the first time he touches a guitar.

Yep, mine was a trade. We're thinking either Amazon since he has Prime & an Amazon card that gives him 5% off and there's no Amazon sales tax in DC or an ebay sller who has it for $469 new? Leaning towards Amazon though.

Are the Corts good out of the box? I'll have to teach him how to do a setup eventually, but I don't want to overwhelm him the first time he touches a guitar.

No idea, mine came from Mansons.

According to TGP, a good setup is subjective... but I just set mine up to whichever way they play best.

Pretty sure this is going to happen. What a dilemma it would be for Macaroon if I told him I would give him some free IRN BRU if he had a cheeky Nando's with me... #incentive

Oh boy oh boy. That's a long trip for some chicken. Dilemma indeed.

Wouldn't that mess with your toan?

Recently i raised action till no fret buzz and put on a set of 13s on my guitar for maximum toanz and its like i forgot how to play guitar.

It's pretty amazing how much goes out the window when something changes with the feel of your guitar. I switched up the gauges of my acoustic strings recently and found that I could play the square root of fuck all on them.

For the benefit of what I hope is most of the people on this board; Tom Morello is currently giving away his new EP for free for May Day only. There's a link on his Instagram page (and probably others.)

Do yourselves a favour.

Wouldn't that mess with your toan?

Recently i raised action till no fret buzz and put on a set of 13s on my guitar for maximum toanz and its like i forgot how to play guitar.

Not really, as try to keep the action around a certain height (some can go lower, some need to be higher), and only a small amount of relief in the neck

For the benefit of what I hope is most of the people on this board; Tom Morello is currently giving away his new EP for free for May Day only. There's a link on his Instagram page (and probably others.)

Do yourselves a favour.

Got it, even though it's technically not the 1st anymore :ninja: