• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I run the fuckyeahmuselive tumblr page and I'm working on compiling a Best of Muse Live list. I'm trying to pick what I think is the best version of each song Muse has every performed (and I also have some alternative versions and funny versions listed). I'm up to The Small Print on my list and I would really like to hear some of your input on the choices I put up. The link to what I have so far is here: http://fuckyeahmuse-live.tumblr.com/post/62354668113/best-of-muse-live-agitated-to-the-small-print. Also, I would like some input on the word choices I've used to describe some of the performances, I bet it's pretty repetitive. :LOL:

Hello! I run the fuckyeahmuselive tumblr page and I'm working on compiling a Best of Muse Live list. I'm trying to pick what I think is the best version of each song Muse has every performed (and I also have some alternative versions and funny versions listed). I'm up to The Small Print on my list and I would really like to hear some of your input on the choices I put up. The link to what I have so far is here: http://fuckyeahmuse-live.tumblr.com/post/62354668113/best-of-muse-live-agitated-to-the-small-print. Also, I would like some input on the word choices I've used to describe some of the performances, I bet it's pretty repetitive. :LOL:

Futurism needs updating for the Zepp performance, Hyper Music @ Leeds 2011 (or Reading) needs a mention and so does Bataclan Showbiz. If you want some suggestions for the future: RBS @ Glasgow 2012, Space Dementia @ Leeds/Reading 2011 or Le Zenith, Stockholm @ ACL 2013 or Earls Court.

Futurism needs updating for the Zepp performance, Hyper Music @ Leeds 2011 (or Reading) needs a mention and so does Bataclan Showbiz. If you want some suggestions for the future: RBS @ Glasgow 2012, Space Dementia @ Leeds/Reading 2011 or Le Zenith, Stockholm @ ACL 2013 or Earls Court.

Thanks for reminding me to update Futurism. I will also add Hyper Music from Leeds and Showbiz from Bataclan will also be mentioned (I can't believe I forgot about that performance :LOL:).

RBS @ Glasgow will be in the post when I get up to it (I don't know if I'm going to put it as the best or an honorable mention though:confused:). I will add the Space Dementia and Stockholm performances you mentioned too. Thanks for your input!

RBS @ Glasgow was definitely the best ever.

Sunburn? I'd say Dundee 2006

It's a shame that was just a one off performance. Actually, that applies to both performances right? Wasn't Sunburn performed like that only once too?

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this, but does anybody have an MP3/Flac of Stockholm Syndrome from ACL '13? I'm currently living in Germany and don't dare torrent anything for fear of a massive fine.

I uploaded a rip myself: https://mega.co.nz/#F!sAkGxKaA!S8wLERT2uM4MEjj_eyPSSA Enjoy :)