My favorite Darkshines is the Reading one, and I think Assassin could be up there if they played it now.

So would Take A Bow, Invincible, City of Delusion, Hoodoo, Glorious, Crying Shame, Apocalypse Please, Sing For Absolution, Showbiz, Muscle Museum, Hate This And I'll Love You, Spiral Static.

So would Take A Bow, Invincible, City of Delusion, Hoodoo, Glorious, Crying Shame, Apocalypse Please, Sing For Absolution, Showbiz, Muscle Museum, Hate This And I'll Love You, Spiral Static.

Not sure about HTAILY or Muscle Museum. Not really about Invincible either. Don't think they'll ever beat Reading 2006 there.

TaB, CoD, and Hoodoo had some amazing performances already so not too sure. Still waiting for HTAILY piano version.

TaB, CoD, and Hoodoo had some amazing performances already so not too sure. Still waiting for HTAILY piano version.

Actually yeah, haven't heard a bad performance of Hoodoo, but I've only heard one good performance of CoD, that being Wembley 2007 (dat fucking vocal filter in the chorus). And I drop my stance about TaB as well.

Why so?

Because there's nothing wrong with the old performances vocally and I don't think his current voice would to them better.

Also no he didn't crack during that performance, don't know why people say that.

Would be nice with a TaB where he doesn't sound like he's gonna shit himself.

Because there's nothing wrong with the old performances vocally and I don't think his current voice would to them better.

Maybe you're right about MM, but HTAILY would definitely sound better now.

EDIT: yeah you're right about MM, he just doesn't sound angry anymore.