BBC:

Newborn

Bliss

Plug in Baby

Citizen Erased

Feeling Good

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia

Well, that's no different from what we would get if Muse released it as a DVD. Just that they'd cut Bliss aswell and maybe add Extra Feature: Neutron Star Collision - Live From Wembley Stadium 2010 instead.

• 1 month later...
Just out of curiosity, why?

I know you're not asking me but I'd agree that this is the case. My reason is hard to define but mostly is just that the vocals are much more impassioned, and the earliest and more recent performances just have much more improvisation and energy from the band.

I'd agree with recent KoC performances. The outro they've been doing on this tour is a personal favorite of mine. I'd also have to say from the performances I've watched, since I've sadly never actually seen this song performed live, that Micro Cuts on Hullabaloo at Le Zenith is fantastic.

Liked the Montreaux one a lot, the Rock AM was good but not great. I still think Le Zenith is the best. But I just love Micro Cuts. The only performance of Micro Cuts I've heard and didn't like was on the HAARP CD.

Yeah the HAARP one isn't as good as Micro Cuts used to be, but it's definitely not bad. Pretty sure we'll be getting something very similar to that at Reading/Leeds.