POLL: What 10 songs would you most like to appear on Muse's 20th anniversary tour?

ryanp16

Christ there's a lot of votes for Citizen Erased

I really don't see why people are voting for OoS stuff, like they had R&L a few years ago where they said those songs would be put to rest, presumably so they could finally quit having fans constantly bugging to hear the same OoS songs over and over and "drawing a line in their career" and already we're just bugging for OoS songs, sounds a bit like a broken record if you get what I mean

Re OoS, while I agree seeing as they only did Readinf three years ago, I wouldn't turn down Darkshines again.

Or Hyper Music. HM should be a regular tbh, it's immense live and it gets a good reception from the crowd (from what I've seen, anyway).

Why exactly a draw would allow it to be in? It would become a top 11

It would if you just believe.

If two songs draw for say 5th place, there will still be a 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th. Draws are basically a loophole to let us get more songs into the top 10.

If two songs draw for say 5th place, there will still be a 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th. Draws are basically a loophole to let us get more songs into the top 10.

I think you're being far too optimistic about this whole thing. :LOL:

Oh yeah I definitely agree there's better things out there (even regulars like Stockholm I enjoyed more than CE in the end) but I think it's a little more justifiable to vote for it.

Is Glorious still slipping down? Cause that one is complete unnaceptable.

Let's say they do the 20th anniversary tour. Do you think it will be half rarities and half generic set (so that would include stuff like PiB/Stockholm/New Born/Knights)? Can't see them going all out but then again, they did Origin in full and I would have never expected that during The Resistance-era.

Also to settle things: TSP is amazing live but even given the rare status, I'd rather hear Stockholm. Overall, it's just a better rock song and frankly, it's a better live song. Wouldn't mind hearing both at a gig again though. I just wouldn't make the trade.