POLL: What 10 songs would you most like to appear on Muse's 20th anniversary tour?

ryanp16

Voted for Muscle Museum, Showbiz, Citizen Erased, Megalomania, Stockholm Syndrome, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Starlight, Invincible, Resistance and Madness.

And the encore song would be Unsustainable (I didn't vote for that though.)

Not necessarily because they're my favourite, but they showcase the wide range of music Muse can do.

True. But first of all, I like their old stuff TOO much to resist. And secondly, I think there are songs that could sound tolerable. Like... No Micro Cuts obviously... They perform New Born quite well... I can no longer hear Plug in Baby and Bliss. What about Citizen Erased? Hyper Music? Screenager... Ok. Not sure about Hyper Music... Futurism was quite ok at Zepp... It is difficult with Showbiz though... I cannot imagine it with his voice as it is today. Unintended, may be... May be Uno, may be MM, but those would probably sound strange nowadays. They are sort of adolescent... And I'd want some b-sides, definitely. The Groove? Eternally Missed? I think this one may sound.

Why so much ellipsis?

• 2 weeks later...