POLL: What 10 songs would you most like to appear on Muse's 20th anniversary tour?

ryanp16

In a day this has gotten almost 4 times as many votes as the 2011 poll. Keep going!

Yeah, almost 10k responses, good stuff. Does it mean 10k people voted or that 10k choices were made, meaning that it could be an average of 1000 people answering the poll?

Yeah it seems 10k votes were made. So clearly some people were voting for more or less than 10. Oh well, it doesn't make a difference really.

Was only one vote per person allowed on the 2011 poll?

The amount of people writing either their name, messages to the band or names of songs that are already in the list is hilarious. :LOL:

I particularly like this one:

"These songs always give me a power, when I'm a struggle with illness. I want to say thanks to Muse!"

Does that mean Muse songs make this person act more quickly when they morph into a box of ibuprofen? I sure hope so.

I particularly like this one:

"These songs always give me a power, when I'm a struggle with illness. I want to say thanks to Muse!"

Does that mean Muse songs make this person act more quickly when they morph into a box of ibuprofen? I sure hope so.

:LOL:

Fairly alright results so far.

1. Citizen Erased 465

2. Fury / Showbiz 417

3. Muscle Museum 374

4. Dead Star 364

5. Assassin 268

6. Bliss 262

7. Glorious 258

8. Butterflies & Hurricanes 253

9. Space Dementia 225

10. The Small Print 218

Quick! Stop the poll now!

On a serious note, how long do you intend it to run for?

Well, there doesn't seem to be an actual way of closing the poll, but I'm torn between taking the results at the end of this week, say Friday at midnight, as the official outcome since I'd safely assume nothing will really change after that, or leave it for as long as possible and leave it open until the morning before we give it to him.