Muse to release film of 'most amazing' b-sides and rarities tokyo gig

JessicaSarahS

dubbed by the band as 'their most amazing yet'

I love how they can do shows with really elaborate sets and perform in stadiums, but a small gig in a small venue with a great setlist practically shits on Charles the robot and all those gimmicks.

I reckon this gig will be the 2nd disc to the Rome gig. If they were to release it on its own I wouldn't be able to see it selling well because it won't appeal to the general public at all. They could release it digitally as a Christmas present though.

I am too electronically stupid to play other region items.

I got the laptop permanently locked into PAL mode for a while, and my boyfriend threw a shit fit at me.

I have this ridiculously shitty Cyberhome DVD player that I can unregionlock with a video game-esque input code on the remote, but the quality of its playback is hilariously bad. :LOL:

Japan uses NTSC so that wouldn't be a problem. It would just depend on whether the DVD was region free or not.

But really, I think it's unlikely they would announce the filming to everyone and then only release it in one country.

Well, they did announce how amazingly awesome the gig would be and they will probably only ever do something like that in Japan, so I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that. :unsure:

Well, they did announce how amazingly awesome the gig would be and they will probably only ever do something like that in Japan, so I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that. :unsure:

I think if they push the fans any further at the moment they'll start receiving Muse-themed death threats.