Muse to release film of 'most amazing' b-sides and rarities tokyo gig

JessicaSarahS

I am too electronically stupid to play other region items.

I got the laptop permanently locked into PAL mode for a while, and my boyfriend threw a shit fit at me.

I have this ridiculously shitty Cyberhome DVD player that I can unregionlock with a video game-esque input code on the remote, but the quality of its playback is hilariously bad. :LOL:

I have the same player! And yes, the quality is terrible. I have to watch most of my Muse DVD's on it and it's annoying. That cheap little Cyberhome one was the only player we could unlock though.

I think if they push the fans any further at the moment they'll start receiving Muse-themed death threats.

I'm already cutting words out of all the CD jackets to make a note.... :mad:

:LOL:

I don't really follow Tom's Twitter, as I either don't get his sense of humor, or don't think trying to make people mad is funny. :phu:

Don't you have a computer...?

sent from enit

Same issue as the laptop; it's region locked.

It's either going to be released on its own as a download (free or not, I don't really care) or it's going on the dvd with the tour movie they have been shooting. But I hope we get it sooner than the dvd, which will probably be out in christmas 2014.

Oh, do you really think they will wait with the release of the DVD untill Christmas 2014? That's more than a year away from now :O ...I hope they'll release the Tokyo gig as a download so that there's enough space on the DVD for a tour documentary ;)

An american girl who had something to do with an interview with in Dallas (or something like that) said on twitter "Winter 2014" about the release date of the dvd. Makes sense because they'll want to add every worthy bit of the tour in the movie/documentary, imo.

20th anniversary gigs too? :awesome:

hey, I just registered been a lurker for a long time...

anyways, you really think they will wait that long to release it? Cos the gig in Rome was this summer, if they release it a year and a half later it's almost an 'old' gig.

It would make more sense to release it this Christmas, since the touring of 2nd Law would be coming to an end, no?

Also, where does the thing about the tour documentary come from, was that ever confirmed?

hey, I just registered been a lurker for a long time...

anyways, you really think they will wait that long to release it? Cos the gig in Rome was this summer, if they release it a year and a half later it's almost an 'old' gig.

It would make more sense to release it this Christmas, since the touring of 2nd Law would be coming to an end, no?

Also, where does the thing about the tour documentary come from, was that ever confirmed?

What Sippe said, and it's not only a live gig this time. And the tour ends early next year, actually. The documentary/movie thing was mentioned a few times by crew staff, tour managers and Tom Kirk.

Hmm, just because it's supposed to be a documentary doesn't necessarily mean it will include all the tour legs. I mean, they could stop now and they'd have some fucking great material, starting from the recording sessions. And they could still leave a 'to be continued' vibe if there were mentions to the 20th anniversary stuff.

I do think Christmas 2013 is too optimistic.