2013.12.13 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia

EMM4K4TE

I hate contacts. My eyes are too fidgety. They would be perfect for going to concerts or when I have to wear my glasses for a long time because my glasses annoy if I wear them for ages. At least someone can relate to me :LOL:

don't worry i wear them too haha, i cant wear contacts tho as i have a phobia of things in my eyes

Ooo yay! So I will be able to quickly run over to the car to dump my stuff before the gates open? (If you guys don't mind of course).

you probably would yes, from memory P1 is probably at maximum 5 minutes walking distance

i may be wrong though so might be best just to google it quickly!

I hate contacts. My eyes are too fidgety. They would be perfect for going to concerts or when I have to wear my glasses for a long time because my glasses annoy if I wear them for ages. At least someone can relate to me :LOL:

My friend and I both queued all day and had the same problem of sitting in line and putting our contacts in before someone picked up our stuff :p inconvenient, but yeah I wouldn't wear my glasses to a concert, I'd be too scared :p

Contacts get so annoying, especially wearing them all day but I have a feeling I'd be stressing about my glasses all night if I wore them and that would be no fun

I'm surprised this has generated so much discussion :LOL:

For those that are concerned, I'm wearing an old pair. So if they get broken then I won't be too disappointed. I wore them to Big Day Out this year and it was alright, though I was at the back of the D so it was pretty calm there.

Honestly, I'm glad for any source of discussion about tomorrow night lol, whenever I get excessively excited I need to excessively talk as well. It's a problem.

Honestly, I'm glad for any source of discussion about tomorrow night lol, whenever I get excessively excited I need to excessively talk as well. It's a problem.

I know what you mean! I know I said a couple of days ago I wasn't as excited as I was for the last tour, well I'm very excited for tomorrow now. I was excited during the whole lead up last tour, thinking about it was a good distraction and motivation throughout the HSC. This lead-in has been more subdued as my Muse addiction isn't quite what it was three years ago. For example, I could guess almost every song last time I saw them cause I read every set. I'm struggling to remember what order some songs are being played in now and what is considered a "normal" setlist.

Anyway, I'm listening to TR now. More specifically USoE. I'd like to see that tomorrow night. Unnatural Selection would be awesome because I really wanted to see that last time but they dropped it before the Australian leg.

What an essay...

I know what you mean! I know I said a couple of days ago I wasn't as excited as I was for the last tour, well I'm very excited for tomorrow now. I was excited during the whole lead up last tour, thinking about it was a good distraction and motivation throughout the HSC. This lead-in has been more subdued as my Muse addiction isn't quite what it was three years ago. For example, I could guess almost every song last time I saw them cause I read every set. I'm struggling to remember what order some songs are being played in now and what is considered a "normal" setlist.

Anyway, I'm listening to TR now. More specifically USoE. I'd like to see that tomorrow night. Unnatural Selection would be awesome because I really wanted to see that last time but they dropped it before the Australian leg.

What an essay...

Na we want Sunburn

What an essay...

Yeah this concert was what got me through this term (my first term of year 12). Hopefully arctic monkeys and P!ATD is enough to motivate me to get through the next 2 terms lol. I'm gonna pre-muse so hard tomorrow in the queue haha

Not partial to either, would love to see USoE or Sunburn, don't really have a favourite between the two. USoE is definitely more fitting to the grand theme they have going on though, don't you think?

Not really, I like Eurasia but Sunburn is the song that got me in to Muse so it's an obvious choice for me. I've been to 3 Muse gigs plus Big Day Out and haven't seen a Showbiz song yet, and I really love that album.

Sometimes its good not knowing what comes next, its sorta like celebrity heads but with riffs as clues :LOL:.

Yeah thats a terrible explanation, but enjoy the killer setlist you'll get tomorrow, because Brisbane's was very low standard. :noey:

I don't hate the songs in the boring middle part like people are calling it, I just think all of those songs together would be a mood killer. If they did play that I would still enjoy it for what it is.

Sometimes its good not knowing what comes next, its sorta like celebrity heads but with riffs as clues :LOL:.

Yeah thats a terrible explanation, but enjoy the killer setlist you'll get tomorrow, because Brisbane's was very low standard. :noey:

I feel sorry for you if you were at Brisbane. Very slack of Muse

I don't hate the songs in the boring middle part like people are calling it, I just think all of those songs together would be a mood killer. If they did play that I would still enjoy it for what it is.

The gig started off well, but then the energy just died in the middle. Survival is one of my favourite songs, but the energy hadn't returned by then and I just wasn't getting into it. I felt underwhelmed at the end of the night. :(

EDIT: Musekiddo yes, I was on barrierwat the thrust.

The gig started off well, but then the energy just died in the middle. Survival is one of my favourite songs, but the energy hadn't returned by then and I just wasn't getting into it. I felt underwhelmed at the end of the night. :(

EDIT: Musekiddo yes, I was on barrierwat the thrust.

From gigs that I've been too, the energy generally is gone by the middle and returns at the end but the songs that were played consecutive order, I can understand why the energy dropped.

Riffs as clues :LOL:

Yeah, I feel bad for you Brisbane folk. Hopefully they up their set list game heaps for tomorrow

I'm so pump for tomorrow night. First time I'm going to see them and been trying to predict the setlist. I reckon they'll play

Supremacy

Madness

Panic Station

Survival

Follow Me

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

Uprising

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Knights Of Cydonia

Time Is Running Out