2013.12.13 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia

EMM4K4TE

Great gig! The actual sound was spectacular which I think majorly trumped 2010, 2010 had too much reverb which lacked tone and bass, but last nights gig sounded amazing. Also impressed with the crowd! the crazier the better, was 3 rows from the front on Matts side and had great singalongs and moshes with fellow fans. Oh and the visuals just breathtaking, Besides the lack of rarities it was a damn good gig.

Great gig! The actual sound was spectacular which I think majorly trumped 2010, 2010 had too much reverb which lacked tone and bass, but last nights gig sounded amazing. Also impressed with the crowd! the crazier the better, was 3 rows from the front on Matts side and had great singalongs and moshes with fellow fans. Oh and the visuals just breathtaking, Besides the lack of rarities it was a damn good gig.

Agreed. I would've loved to have had a few more rarities, but at the end of the day, the performance was spectacular, as was the crowd. Right now I'm bruised, bleeding and exhausted, but it was so worth it.

did anyone record their tidbit of "What Does The Fox Say?" I laughed when I realised what that was... :facepalm: I was disappointed they played Explorers and GL, I'm not a fan of either of those, but the crowd going nuts for PIB was the best (I was about 3 people from the barrier on Chris' side), I was annoyed by a couple constantly making out in front of me, they seemed more interested in each other than the music... but overall it was an amazing gig, goodbye T2L era!

did anyone record their tidbit of "What Does The Fox Say?" I laughed when I realised what that was... :facepalm:

omg when I heard that I was like what on earth... now I recognise it.

I was just going through videos of the gig and I found it at the start of this :chuckle::facepalm::LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d25GjvkhCN0

absolutely excellent gig btw. Amazing. My love for Muse has increased a hundredfold and I don't even know how that's humanly possible...

MAN... You guys weren't kidding about the whole "intimate" thing... I got 2nd row from the barrier, and for literally 4 hours I was being pushed up against some poor chick that had to listen to me scream the lyrics to every single song Muse played last night :L I had to keep awkwardly apologizing, still, awkwardness went out the window when Matt jumped down and started shaking people's hands... I have a photo of him looking right at me from about a foot and a half away, best photo ever, hahah ;D

P.S. I got demolished when Dom through his drum stick directly above me :L

I was just going through videos of the gig and I found it at the start of this :chuckle::facepalm::LOL:

absolutely excellent gig btw. Amazing. My love for Muse has increased a hundredfold and I don't even know how that's humanly possible...

Unnatural Selection was just awesome as well, I wish more OoS/Showbiz songs were played but oh well...

Last night was AMAZING!! Met a bunch of awesome people lining up (no. 120-135 ish) and then we all got right in front of the catwalk platform one person from barrier. Couldn't have picked a better spot. The whole show was immense. I ALMOST got to touch Matt when he came down for Undisclosed Desires. I had an unbelieveable time.

They played motherfucking Butterflies and Hurricanes. They played it. I'm happy.

I was 116, what you look like?

Oh wow, looking at the pit from that distance... I can't believe I was in that! :LOL: oh silly matt :)

The encore was starlight and animals, wasn't it? I am so confused because all the setlists say starlight and survival, but I'm sure it was animals? I think I went into a trace for that whole gig. I got barrier the whole time, almost touched Matt, made eye contact with him and he smiled at me (haha only after I made this amazingly weird noise, I think that is what got his attention) and I got a pick. Ahhhhh first concert every, and I can't believe everything that happened. Most amazing night of my life.

The encore was starlight and animals, wasn't it? I am so confused because all the setlists say starlight and survival, but I'm sure it was animals? I think I went into a trace for that whole gig. I got barrier the whole time, almost touched Matt, made eye contact with him and he smiled at me (haha only after I made this amazingly weird noise, I think that is what got his attention) and I got a pick. Ahhhhh first concert every, and I can't believe everything that happened. Most amazing night of my life.

Na Animals unfortunately wasn't played. Starlight and Survival were the last two songs, Uprising was before that. You sure you were there :chuckle:

No animals, it was survival.

I'm having major post concert depression - I wanna go back to last night and experience it all over again :( hopefully we don't have to wait another 3 years!

Na Animals unfortunately wasn't played. Starlight and Survival were the last two songs, Uprising was before that. You sure you were there :chuckle:

Haha omg yeah I know so bad, I was just so in the moment and then the gig just finished and I was like 'it's over?' It was that type of thing. I feel so stupid....

Did anyone get to record plug in baby from the seats? Or even from the pit? It would be cool to see the entire pit during PiB :) I was completely demolished during it lol, I didn't even have enough space to put my arms down, let alone breathe.

Here is my vid of PIB from nearish the front (sorry can't get the video to embed)

Edited by invicible_jinx

No animals, it was survival.

I'm having major post concert depression - I wanna go back to last night and experience it all over again :( hopefully we don't have to wait another 3 years!

I know, the PCD is strong :( I legit teared up at the start, I couldn't believe I was standing there haha. I'd have loved to have heard Animals, I'd rather they played that instead of Explorers tbh

Oh! Were you on the barrier in front of Matt? When they threw out picks at the end I was about 1-2 people to the left of having a hope of getting one (sadly) so you might've been really close to where I was! On the other hand I got a set list :facemelt:

I know, the PCD is strong :( I legit teared up at the start, I couldn't believe I was standing there haha. I'd have loved to have heard Animals, I'd rather they played that instead of Explorers tbh

So did I!!! I felt like a proper crazy fan haha. But seriously, I was so happy/excited/overwhelmed tears nearly overflowed

Oh! Were you on the barrier in front of Matt? When they threw out picks at the end I was about 1-2 people to the left of having a hope of getting one (sadly) so you might've been really close to where I was! On the other hand I got a set list :facemelt:

Actually, I was on the barrier at the front of the b-stage. At the end of the gig when security started to push everybody back I spotted a pic on the stage and I went all like ninja and ran through the crowd back towards the stage and pleaded to the security guard for what seemed like forever to get the pick for me. He finally gave in and quickly ran back to get it and gave it to me. I am forever in debt to that security guard. By the way I was the shortish girl with hot pink shoulder length hair making amazingly high pitched screams hahahahah, if anybody spotted me 😃.