2013.12.13 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia

EMM4K4TE

Actually, I was on the barrier at the front of the b-stage. At the end of the gig when security started to push everybody back I spotted a pic on the stage and I went all like ninja and ran through the crowd back towards the stage and pleaded to the security guard for what seemed like forever to get the pick for me. He finally gave in and quickly ran back to get it and gave it to me. I am forever in debt to that security guard. By the way I was the shortish girl with hot pink shoulder length hair making amazingly high pitched screams hahahahah, if anybody spotted me 😃.

Oh wow! That's awesome :happy:

This show was my first Muse concert, I enjoyed it so much! I've never been to a rock concert so I didn't know what to expect in the mosh pit but it was surprisingly tame... with the exception of Knights of Cydonia where my friends and I were pushed and shoved 5 or 6 "rows" back.

The stench of marijuana was quite strong at the beginning of the night if I may say. :LOL:

This show was my first Muse concert, I enjoyed it so much! I've never been to a rock concert so I didn't know what to expect in the mosh pit but it was surprisingly tame... with the exception of Knights of Cydonia where my friends and I were pushed and shoved 5 or 6 "rows" back.

The stench of marijuana was quite strong at the beginning of the night if I may say. :LOL:

One very stoned/drunk guy was moshing quite aggressively near me. I have quite a few bruises now :LOL:

Where on earth where you in the crowd? sounds like you were around a bunch of weird people lol

For real? :LOL:

Sadly yes, I guess he was really in the moment or something. :erm:

Where on earth where you in the crowd? sounds like you were around a bunch of weird people lol

If there were rows in the mosh pit I was second row from the end of the catwalk. I've realised the more "extreme" fans usually make their way through to the front. :LOL:

I'm a band / surf photographer by trade.

Kids, if I catch any of these photos screen capped (as you can't right click) I will be very annoyed :mad:

But there's a UNIQUE LINK to each photo that you can share on facebook,twitter etc. That I don't mind as it stays within my website :)

Enjoy guys, there will be some more video footage uploaded during the week from Brisbane. If you haven't seen any just click on the YT link in my profile!

Peace & Happiness!

Gerry

http://gerryrocks.com/portfolio/muse-sydney-2103

Sadly yes, I guess he was really in the moment or something. :erm:

If there were rows in the mosh pit I was second row from the end of the catwalk. I've realised the more "extreme" fans usually make their way through to the front. :LOL:

Were you the guy in the I <3 Moos shirt?? If you were, I saw you when I went to get merch or something and laughed so hard at your shirt

My pro shoot from Sydney.

Don't hate me kids for watermarking the crap out of them :rolleyes: just as pro photographers we get a lot of our work which gets misused, abused , stolen etc. Just pretend you can see right through the watermark :D

Enjoy!

Gerry

http://gerryrocks.com/portfolio/muse-sydney-2103

These are amazing! You did great 😃. Beautiful photos.

Can't believe it's already over! Did anybody noticed the typo on the sydney date on their tour shirt? Not sure if it's just mine :(

Yeah it's on all of them. I already knew about the typo, but I still bought one anyway, because I think they where the nicest actual tour shirt with the dates on it and stuff. But it is a shame. They had one job! hahaha

Edited by EMM4K4TE

Were you the guy in the I <3 Moos shirt?? If you were, I saw you when I went to get merch or something and laughed so hard at your shirt

Yes that was me! I'm glad you thought it was funny, a lot of the fans lining up thought I had spelt it wrong by accident. I was getting stares throughout the whole day. :LOL:

Yes that was me! I'm glad you thought it was funny, a lot of the fans lining up thought I had spelt it wrong by accident. I was getting stares throughout the whole day. :LOL:

Makes sense. I think I remarked that I love the shirt when you guys came around to sign the flag. :D

Ok this may sound like a weird request, but if anyone good with sound editing software can make the clip of Matt doing the "a-ring ding ding" thingy from What Does The Fox Say (he does it here...

)into a msg tone I will love you forever (I have audacity but no idea how to use it)