2013.12.13 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia

EMM4K4TE

Also, does anyone know if there's separate doors for GA that we're let in through? Because I want to be on matts side, does that mean I should line up at a certain door or is it just one big entrance? Matts usually on the left, right?

There's just the one door, at least there has been every time i've been

If you're facing the stage Matt will be on your left and Chris on your right

Any chance someone could post a picture of the Northern Foyer entrance? Or at least point it out on Google Maps? I saw Imagine Dragons a few weeks ago and lined up in the wrong line for 20 minutes, not keen to repeat that mistake :p

MXnrV30.png

s7xSOhq.jpg

I've circled what I've deduced is light tower 16

Since a few people are worried they won't be finding the correct line, here's a rough guide to where everything is, including cloak room, ticket sales and where the train station is from the gig in case you can't find your way back.

Merch will most likely be outside under the tents there so you'll get a chance to get something probably after the gig.

EDIT: Beaten to the mark. :LOL:

Will also add, for those driving down. Parking will be $25 max and I'm pretty sure you will be able to find a spot in P1 (the parking space that adjoins the arena)

0zSwCto.jpg

Edited by Crowella

Since a few people are worried they won't be finding the correct line, here's a rough guide to where everything is, including cloak room, ticket sales and where the train station is from the gig in case you can't find your way back.

Merch will most likely be outside under the tents there so you'll get a chance to get something probably after the gig.

EDIT: Beaten to the mark. :LOL:

Thanks your map is much more informative :D

Since I'm probably gonna have to buy merch after the gig, is there any good stuff left afterwards? I'm fine with buying something a size bigger or a guy cut shirt, just wondering if there's even any left usually after muse gigs? Because most other ones I've been to sell out of stuff pretty quick

So freaking close! Have you guys been checking out the set lists from the Aussie leg or leaving it for a surprise on the night?

I've been checking out the other set lists because I just can't contain my excitement that they're in the same country as me! 3 days!!! :D

Do you guys reckon I could get away with a small satchel-type cross body bag in the pit?

Also, does allphones let you take an unopened bottle of water in with you?

I had one on me in Melbourne but it seriously got in the way, fell off me completely while Knights were playing and I had to scramble between legs to retrieve it :LOL: Perhaps wear one with a short strap?

Do you guys reckon I could get away with a small satchel-type cross body bag in the pit?

http://www.allphonesarena.com.au/Venue_Information/FAQs.aspx

For certain events, one sealed 600ml PET bottle of water per patron may be permitted entry – under no circumstances will an unsealed PET bottle be permitted entry.

;)

It does say 'certain events' though...I'll let someone more experienced clarify that. I won't be taking water in with me because I don't want to risk needing to go to the bathroom :p

They had signs around the Brisbane gig saying that they were not able to sell bottles of water and would only be providing water in cups as per the bands request. I would assume that would probably be the case in Sydney too.

Prediction for Friday after looking at rotations

IS

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Panic Station

Supermassive Black Hole

Interlude - Hysteria/Resistance

Knights of Cydonia

Monty Jam

Sunburn/United States of Eurasia

Follow Me

Undisclosed Desires

Guiding Light (sadly seems no way to escape it)

Animals

Madness

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Agitated

Unsustainable

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

Prediction for Friday after looking at rotations

IS

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Panic Station

Supermassive Black Hole

Interlude - Hysteria/Resistance

Knights of Cydonia

Monty Jam

Sunburn/United States of Eurasia

Follow Me

Undisclosed Desires

Guiding Light (sadly seems no way to escape it)

Animals

Madness

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Agitated

Unsustainable

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

Why does everyone seem to hate Guiding Light?? It's not my favourite but I won't be upset if they play it or anything - it's a good song. I really really really want Citizen Erased and SS! Also, I would die if they did Micro Cuts but that's so unlikely its practically impossible.

Why does everyone seem to hate Guiding Light?? It's not my favourite but I won't be upset if they play it or anything - it's a good song. I really really really want Citizen Erased and SS! Also, I would die if they did Micro Cuts but that's so unlikely its practically impossible.

it's just such a mood killer, especially when they play it after Undisclosed Desires, and if Explorers is played oh god

Explorers -> Follow Me -> UD -> GL -> Animals -> Madness

Follow Me and Animals at least break it up but it would just be nicer to see them play something good in that spot like Citizen Erased or Bliss or something

it's just such a mood killer, especially when they play it after Undisclosed Desires, and if Explorers is played oh god

Explorers -> Follow Me -> UD -> GL -> Animals -> Madness

Follow Me and Animals at least break it up but it would just be nicer to see them play something good in that spot like Citizen Erased or Bliss or something

True, I guess. GL would be nice if it came after something like PiB or TiRO.

If you ever see GL live you will know why everyone hates it, it's so bad. And I wouldn't totally rule out Micro Cuts, Perth got Hyper Music, and if the roulette lands on green you should yell it out if you're on barrier