Time is Running Out

Dead Star/Micro Cuts

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome/New Born

Unsustainable

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

As it is the last show, this doesn't seem that unlikely.

Ya'll excited?

Is P1 car park practically located in or next to the arena? Because to my knowledge, their are 2 carparks and one is a fair walking distance away and the other is close to the arena. And also, will the security let me go up to the car before gates open to dump all my unneeded stuff? I have a prepaid parking ticket for P1 car park.

GA, which is kind of annoying cause I wear glasses and my long distance eye sight is shocking without them. I'm wearing an old pair, too paranoid to wear my good ones. Not that you needed to know this :LOL:

I wear glasses too, I'm practically blind without them lol. I'll probably be wearing my contacts tomorrow, only because I get annoyed at my glasses falling down my nose when I get sweaty.

Is P1 car park practically located in or next to the arena? Because to my knowledge, their are 2 carparks and one is a fair walking distance away and the other is close to the arena. And also, will the security let me go up to the car before gates open to dump all my unneeded stuff? I have a prepaid parking ticket for P1 car park.

P1 is basically right next to it!

I wear glasses too, I'm practically blind without them lol. I'll probably be wearing my contacts tomorrow, only because I get annoyed at my glasses falling down my nose when I get sweaty.

I hate contacts. My eyes are too fidgety. They would be perfect for going to concerts or when I have to wear my glasses for a long time because my glasses annoy if I wear them for ages. At least someone can relate to me :LOL: