2013.12.13 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia

EMM4K4TE

Virtually same set list as brissie but with butterflies and hurricanes instead of feeling good and the fact the band looked to be enjoying themselves a lot more.

Edit: liquid state was added

For me, better performance, better crowd and better venue. Ill be trying to fly down to Sydney for future gigs instead of bris.

Edited by Chumbucket

I felt so obsessed tho when Matt started the Glastonbury riff I screamed and yelled fuck yes butterflies and hurricanes and everyone looked at me weird haha

Yep I know the exact feeling!!

Pity they didn't play Map! Saw them 3 times this tour and Hysteria x 3! (Not that I don't like Hysteria), but still...

Crowd where I was, was insane. Best Muse crowd I've been in by far.

Perth setlist was still the best though.

And no roulette? NB/SS? I've heard US x 3 as well this tour, would've liked a bit of a change up..

Yep I know the exact feeling!!

Pity they didn't play Map! Saw them 3 times this tour and Hysteria x 3! (Not that I don't like Hysteria), but still...

Crowd where I was, was insane. Best Muse crowd I've been in by far.

Perth setlist was still the best though.

And no roulette? NB/SS? I've heard US x 3 as well this tour, would've liked a bit of a change up..

Where were you in the crowd?

Oh. I was second row from the barrier on matts side of the b-stage, the crowd was great but I was completely flattened practically the entire time lol

You might have been right behind me :p

And jumping is quite difficult when you're being flattened into the barrier, I've learned :LOL:

And jumping is quite difficult when you're being flattened into the barrier, I've learned :LOL:

I was right behind a group of 3 girls, I felt awful because I was squishing them for some parts of the more jumpy songs. During undisclosed desires this enormously tall guy and his girlfriend pushed in front of me and I had to like use her shoulders to stand on my tip toes the entire night :( jumping is also quite hard if you have to land back on your tiptoes. But they left the front before the show ended and pushed me back in front as they left, which was nice :) besides all the bruising I woke up with today, last night was incredible :D

Funny that I didn't get bumped into once on the barrier. A bit of jumping up and down and I was there the whole night. Was good, because I was feeling really ill by 5pm so I wasn't actually keen on moving too much.

The show was fantastic though. I know it wasn't everyone's ideal set list but they were better than when I last saw them in 2010, totally worth it. :D

Last night was amazing! I was worried waiting in the queues for general admission cause I didn't get a shirt on the way in but bought one after.

The energy in the crowd. All the jumping and fist pumping. It was intense. I got probably 10 people from the front on Chris' side at one point.

I could hear myself singing at the start of Explorers :LOL: Sure the middle part of the set was a bit of downer but having the chance to recover at that point was nice. That is not to say I didn't enjoy that bit though.

Jumping around in a massive crowd screaming "My plug in baby!" was such an awesome feeling. I would highly recommend it. It is nice to know I seem to be over my fear of crowds.

If the guy that said "sorry man, you're gonna get slaughtered" when MWAH harmonica started is a member on here. I thought that was funny! Good times moshing

I don't know if anyone else on Chris' side saw that girl who was swaying everywhere and was either drunk/drugged or both. Seeing stuff like that at concerts really annoys me. Don't let your stupidity in the way of me having a good time. Other than that, it was a great night!

Last night was AMAZING!! Met a bunch of awesome people lining up (no. 120-135 ish) and then we all got right in front of the catwalk platform one person from barrier. Couldn't have picked a better spot. The whole show was immense. I ALMOST got to touch Matt when he came down for Undisclosed Desires. I had an unbelieveable time.

They played motherfucking Butterflies and Hurricanes. They played it. I'm happy.

I was right behind a group of 3 girls, I felt awful because I was squishing them for some parts of the more jumpy songs. During undisclosed desires this enormously tall guy and his girlfriend pushed in front of me and I had to like use her shoulders to stand on my tip toes the entire night :( jumping is also quite hard if you have to land back on your tiptoes. But they left the front before the show ended and pushed me back in front as they left, which was nice :) besides all the bruising I woke up with today, last night was incredible :D

Hahaha I've got a feeling I was next to you because this happened to me! Where abouts were you standing? I was the short guy in the black tee. I remember (if it was you) that you and me were the only two who were actually seemingly enjoying the music and jumping and singing in that small area.

Hahaha I've got a feeling I was next to you because this happened to me! Where abouts were you standing? I was the short guy in the black tee. I remember (if it was you) that you and me were the only two who were actually seemingly enjoying the music and jumping and singing in that small area.

On the little platform thing at the barrier on the edge of the catwalk, I was in a green-ish top. I felt so tiny because everyone around me was so tall haha but most people were really really nice I think because they saw I was so short and could barely see anything lol. Dude I was jumping like a crazy person.

On the little platform thing at the barrier on the edge of the catwalk, I was in a green-ish top. I felt so tiny because everyone around me was so tall haha but most people were really really nice I think because they saw I was so short and could barely see anything lol. Dude I was jumping like a crazy person.

Ah probs not who I thought, but nevertheless, good stuff!