2013.12.13 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia

EMM4K4TE

Anyway, who else is feeling slightly depressed and lost now that our gig and the whole T2L era is over and in the past? The post gig depression is still strong....:(

More than slightly depressed... I've been going over the snippets of video I took of the night and been dying to go back. Best night of my life, seriously nothing else can compare.

Thank you for that! And was the gig recored?!?!? Where can i find it, I didn't think it was?! Anyway, who else is feeling slightly depressed and lost now that our gig and the whole T2L era is over and in the past? The post gig depression is still strong....:(

A very good audience recording is available on MuseBootlegs :)

It was definitely the best night of my life too. Making the tour multicam is kind of lessening the post concert depression though. It features a lot of Sydney footage ;)

Thank you for the link Zomuse :). Also, I'm assuming 'making the tour multicam' is some kind of compilation of footage (I probably sound weird for not knowing what it is haha)? And if so is there any possible chance of seeing that tour multicam once your finished? It sounds quiet good.

And yep, I honestly think the gig being over is 'affecting' me. Seriously, if I think about it enough, I almost breakdown into tears. The album was released on my birthday, and after that it was just a massive countdown until muse (even though I guess you could say I've been counting down the days since like early 2011 when I really became a muser haha). But yeah, all that build up and now it's over :(. And not just the gig but everything, which seems to be making it worse. Ahh I don't know what to do with my life, it's like everything musey has just disappeared of the face of the planet.

But anyway, It was definitely the best night of my life. It was my first concert ever and I could honestly not ask for anything more. I am a 15 year-old 5 foot nothing girl concert noob but I was still lucky enough to get barrier and a pick. I can't even explain how grateful and lucky I was to have such a great experience with an amazing band,fans and atmosphere as my first concert. I was a little scared a first considering I had never been at a concert, let alone in a mosh pit, but once I was there it was amazing. Jumping, singing, clapping and just being maniacs. This gig just cemented my love for Muse, and I can wait for prospective gigs to come. MUSE AND THEIR FANS ARE THE BEST MOTHERFUCKING PEOPLE ON THE PLANET! Enough said.

I guess we now just have to wait for the next album, and then start this roller coaster of feels all over again hahah.

(Wow the muse emotions took over, I nearly just wrote a novel. Sorry for the long post guys :/)

Thank you for the link Zomuse :). Also, I'm assuming 'making the tour multicam' is some kind of compilation of footage (I probably sound weird for not knowing what it is haha)? And if so is there any possible chance of seeing that tour multicam once your finished? It sounds quiet good.

Yah, more details here

And aaw I totally understand your flood of emotions

MUSE AND THEIR FANS ARE THE BEST MOTHERFUCKING PEOPLE ON THE PLANET! Enough said.

Agreed. I know exactly how you feel haha, for months the only thing getting me through was knowing I was going to see my favourite band in December and now that its over I have no idea what to do with my life

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...