2013.12.13 - Allphones Arena, Sydney, Australia

EMM4K4TE

If you ever see GL live you will know why everyone hates it, it's so bad. And I wouldn't totally rule out Micro Cuts, Perth got Hyper Music, and if the roulette lands on green you should yell it out if you're on barrier

I will :D hopefully I get barrier. Seriously my dying wish is to hear Micro cuts live.

Hey guys, for queuing what would you suggest bringing apart from food/money, water and suncream? An umbrella on the off-chance it'll rain? Anything obvious I'm missing? (apart from ticket :p). Yeah even though I was GA last time I arrived fairly late so I didn't get to partake in queuing adventures with other Musers. On Friday I'll see if I can get there around 8am

OMG I should get some sign-making gear together :awesome:

Holy shit I'm getting sooooooooooo keen :musesign: I'm flying into Sydney tomorrow; I'm hoping Muse happen to arrive at the same time :D

I've been checking out the other set lists because I just can't contain my excitement that they're in the same country as me! 3 days!!! :D

ive been holding out! So hard. Im such a nerd, ive been writing several potential setlists aswell as going through every song in the catalogue and giving each song a percentage rating of probability of being played. Maybe they should just play every song they have and make us all happy

ive been holding out! So hard. Im such a nerd, ive been writing several potential setlists aswell as going through every song in the catalogue and giving each song a percentage rating of probability of being played. Maybe they should just play every song they have and make us all happy

That would be amazing!! And also insanely long haha. Are you queueing?

Hey guys, for queuing what would you suggest bringing apart from food/money, water and suncream? An umbrella on the off-chance it'll rain? Anything obvious I'm missing? (apart from ticket :p). Yeah even though I was GA last time I arrived fairly late so I didn't get to partake in queuing adventures with other Musers. On Friday I'll see if I can get there around 8am

Holy shit I'm getting sooooooooooo keen :musesign: I'm flying into Sydney tomorrow; I'm hoping Muse happen to arrive at the same time :D

I don't think it'll rain, I checked the weather. I'm pretty sure you couldn't take an umbrella in with you, so unless you're fine with chucking it, don't bring one - I checked the weather it's actually gonna be pretty good :) all you people showing up at 8am are making me nervous haha! The earliest I can push it is 11 :/

That would be amazing!! And also insanely long haha. Are you queueing?

Im very much considering.... Not actually from Sydney so might do things during the day and check the place out then get to the arena at 3 or 4. Should Be able to get a reasonable spot I would hope. What about you?

Im very much considering.... Not actually from Sydney so might do things during the day and check the place out then get to the arena at 3 or 4. Should Be able to get a reasonable spot I would hope. What about you?

Yeah, getting there at 11 if all goes to plan :D I AM SO EXCITED!! Hopefully we get a couple rarities seeing as we're the last show of the tour. I'm so pumped haha :)

Yeah, getting there at 11 if all goes to plan :D I AM SO EXCITED!! Hopefully we get a couple rarities seeing as we're the last show of the tour. I'm so pumped haha :)

We could get lucky. No matter what the set im going to be psyched and going crazy! The people round me will hate me

We could get lucky. No matter what the set im going to be psyched and going crazy! The people round me will hate me

Haha I'm gonna be going insane too! Crossing my fingers that I get there early enough to get barrier on Matt's side. It's my first GA concert so I'm all kinds of nervous, I have no idea how the entry into the actual pit happens :/

Haha I'm gonna be going insane too! Crossing my fingers that I get there early enough to get barrier on Matt's side. It's my first GA concert so I'm all kinds of nervous, I have no idea how the entry into the actual pit happens :/

Its all very easy once your there. Just follow the fellow musers around you. I made it front row for the Red Hot Chili Peppers at Big Day Out so all you have to be is dedicated and it happens

So can someone explain how the cloakroom works? Hahah I AM SO EXCITED.

The Cloak Room is available if you have to drop off gear that you do not want to bring in with you or is not allowed in the arena (bags/bottles/jackets). It varies from venue to venue but you will normally drop your gear off and be allocated a number or a ticket which you hold on to which you return at the end of the gig for your belongings.

I can't guarantee what time the cloak room opens but it is normally before doors open. How long before they do, I'm not sure and I don't want to say just in case I am well off.

Hey guys' date=' for queuing what would you suggest bringing apart from food/money, water and suncream? An umbrella on the off-chance it'll rain? Anything obvious I'm missing? (apart from ticket :p). Yeah even though I was GA last time I arrived fairly late so I didn't get to partake in queuing adventures with other Musers. On Friday I'll see if I can get there around 8am[/quote']

Everything you suggested is enough. Just will advise, no glowsticks. We had disappointment last time around when we found out they are not allowed because of the chemicals in them/throwing hazard/whatever other reasons.

Go for it. You'll meet a few of the fans and probably get a chance to sign the tour flag if you're there early and up the front. :)

I'm probably going to get there for around 8-8:30, depending on traffic. Have a fair drive ahead of me with a few friends.

Set list predictions anyone?

IS

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Panic Station

Supermassive Black Hole

Interlude - Hysteria/Resistance

Knights of Cydonia

Monty Jam

Sunburn/United States of Eurasia

Follow Me

Undisclosed Desires

Guiding Light :stunned:

Animals

Madness

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Agitated

Unsustainable

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

IS

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Panic Station

Supermassive Black Hole

Interlude - Hysteria/Resistance

Knights of Cydonia

Monty Jam

Sunburn/United States of Eurasia

Follow Me

Undisclosed Desires

Guiding Light :stunned:

Animals

Madness

Time Is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

Agitated

Unsustainable

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

MOTP would indeed be awesome :)

I think/hoping:

Isolated System

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Panic Station

Supermassive Black Hole

Bliss

Knights of Cydonia

Monty Jam

Sunburn

Follow Me

Undisclosed Desires

Animals

Madness

Time is Running Out

Dead Star/Micro Cuts

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome/New Born

Unsustainable

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

I think/hoping:

Isolated System

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Panic Station

Supermassive Black Hole

Bliss

Knights of Cydonia

Monty Jam

Sunburn

Follow Me

Undisclosed Desires

Animals

Madness

Time is Running Out

Dead Star/Micro Cuts

Plug In Baby

Unsustainable

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

unfortunately i don't think we'll get Dead Star/Micro Cuts, they seem to have cut Dead Star since Zepp and Micro Cuts as well, Bliss would be nice although i'd rather see Agitated with Stockholm but yah i just hope we get a better set than adelaide and brissy

I think/hoping:

Isolated System

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Panic Station

Supermassive Black Hole

Bliss

Knights of Cydonia

Monty Jam

Sunburn

Follow Me

Undisclosed Desires

Animals

Madness

Time is Running Out

Dead Star/Micro Cuts

Plug In Baby

Unsustainable

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

Micro cuts - I would die. I would quite literally die. I love that song so much, my heart starts erratically beating every time I so much as hear the name. Don't even know why or how I fell in love with it.

Anyway, yeah, hopefully we get a better set list than brissy :/ that was pretty bad especially following Perth and the two Melbourne shows

unfortunately i don't think we'll get Dead Star/Micro Cuts, they seem to have cut Dead Star since Zepp and Micro Cuts as well, Bliss would be nice although i'd rather see Agitated with Stockholm but yah i just hope we get a better set than adelaide and brissy

Have they done dead star or bliss at all in the Australian tour?