Australian Tour Announced For Late 2013

KirkBot

Expect 2nd shows in Melbourne and Sydney. There is room for one in Brisbane as well, but is the demand there?

Perth may get an extra show too, or it may take them 4 days to get all the way across Australia to get to Adelaide. Either way, the gaps are worth noting.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/muse-announce-mammoth-australian-tour/story-e6frfmq9-1226680971729

We're going to update the indoor show when it comes back to Australia, there's a few things we've learned from doing the stadium shows we're going to try and do indoors," Bellamy said. ``We've played these B-stage songs for the first time, we're literally connecting with the audience, getting out there, shaking hands, singing songs in and around the audience. It's really broken up the show a lot and made this tour different for us.

That could be interesting if they decide to do the B-stage for the arena tour too.

Does anyone know how much tickets might be going for?

Anywaaay, ALL I WANT IS TO HEAR BUTTERFLIES AND HURRICANES. ;_; They've been playing it at random venues in Europe and I just want to hear that song live once in my life and I can die happy.

Does anyone know how much tickets might be going for?

Anywaaay, ALL I WANT IS TO HEAR BUTTERFLIES AND HURRICANES. ;_; They've been playing it at random venues in Europe and I just want to hear that song live once in my life and I can die happy.

Didn't you just post in the Irish musers thread, saying you live in Ireland, and you want to go to Australia to see Muse? :LOL:

But if you were to do that the total cost would come to about €1000

Edited by ryanp16