Australian Tour Announced For Late 2013

KirkBot

I think Australia's second nights will get a huge rarity.

Considering that Australian tour may become their last gigs before the 20th anniversary stuff (which is getting more and more likely) they surely will try to 'rehearse' a couple of oldies.

Or they'll do it in Russia... :p

Considering that Australian tour may become their last gigs before the 20th anniversary stuff (which is getting more and more likely) they surely will try to 'rehearse' a couple of oldies.

Or they'll do it in Russia... :p

So kind of a repeat of last tour?

So kind of a repeat of last tour?

If you mean Megalomania then yes

But I think that the rumoured Greece, Russia, Sweden, Turkey gigs are more likely to take place after the 20th anniversary ones. Or they'll just never happen which is kinda likely as well

If you mean Megalomania then yes

But I think that the rumoured Greece, Russia, Sweden, Turkey gigs are more likely to take place after the 20th anniversary ones. Or they'll just never happen.

Well, it wasn't R/L rehearsal, but Australia did get Sunburn. So specials for AUS and RUS. Matt sings Execution Commentary and hurts his voice. Sweden gigs cancelled for recovery.

Well, it wasn't R/L rehearsal, but Australia did get Sunburn. So specials for AUS and RUS. Matt sings Execution Commentary and hurts his voice. Sweden gigs cancelled for recovery.

I just want a second night in Brisbane, but I do hope we get something special again. :happy: Sunburn was brilliant, i didn't realise it was a rarity at the time.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

He said so himself its the worst song he's written

Edited by Blype

Disregard people, aquire rarities.

I'd agree with this. In a few years you'll forget half of those people ever existed. Will you forget going to a second night gig and getting Dead Star? No. :\mm/:

Granted my outlook there is pretty grim.