Bank of Muse

TobyLarone

Yep :yesey: I agree, it would be pretty special if they did do that but they probably won't have enough fan footage for a whole dvd.

There's be more than enough fan footage but I don't think it would be easy to make a request for every song and then having to deal with that data.

That was brilliant. And matt with the funny sounds on the guitar later on. :chuckle: Sounds much better actually

I agree!

I liked that they included a fair amount of footage of the audience experiencing it themselves. It gave it more of an inclusive feel. And whoever had the cardboard box made up like Charles on their head is brilliant.

Holy shit if the DVD has that level of editing it will be amazing. I actually wouldn't mind if they combined pro footage with audience. Seeing the occasional close ups of people like robothead interlaced with the band/stage shots brought a lot more of the atmosphere through

I agree!

I liked that they included a fair amount of footage of the audience experiencing it themselves. It gave it more of an inclusive feel. And whoever had the cardboard box made up like Charles on their head is brilliant.

Completely agree. I burst out laughing when I saw cardboard Charles. Amazing job considering the time frame and the amount of content to sort through. Actually stopped to read all the credits to see I recognized any of the names. Quite a few who didn't give their full name, and thought it was funny that there were three Julie with no last names on there. Can you imagine being one of those three going - am I the first one listed or the last one? :LOL:

Absolutely loved this video and the project. Good job Kirk & Bennett & all those lovely fans!:happy: