Bank of Muse

TobyLarone

Didn't we have Sunburn already though? Redemption would have been a good reward.

I'm looking for that too, but the big question is... Did they film it? Because we only have things (video,audio) of the 2nd night.

Just speculation,of course, but the first night probably was only recorded for achieve purpose, in low resolution and don't ''releaseable'' to the big audience ala City of Delusion in Birmingam or MK Ultra in Turin.

Or maybe i'm wrong and was recorded in full glory and they are saving it for the Bluray release.

I'm looking for that too, but the big question is... Did they film it? Because we only have things (video,audio) of the 2nd night.

Just speculation,of course, but the first night probably was only recorded for achieve purpose, in low resolution and don't ''releaseable'' to the big audience ala City of Delusion in Birmingam or MK Ultra in Turin.

Or maybe i'm wrong and was recorded in full glory and they are saving it for the Bluray release.

Why would they save video in such low quality?

They released Royal Albert Hall footage 4 years later and it doesn't seem like they compressed it for archiving.

Why would they save video in such low quality?

They released Royal Albert Hall footage 4 years later and it doesn't seem like they compressed it for archiving.

BO6_J4_K9_CAAEr_Y8h.jpg[/url]

The question is if they keep the ISO of the cameras or just the screen mix.Being unrelaistic maybe the cameras are HD, 1920*1080,(probably not) but even in that case if the screen is smaller, the final mix keeps the screen resolution. This tour the screen is 968*792,in the past tours the screen was even smaller (see TR in Seattle).

The fact is, keep the ISO of all cameras is highly unpractical, and the usual way to work not only for Muse but for most bands is just keep the screen mix.

We can see examples for this in the australian Fury gift and in City of Delusion.

So far we know is this tour have professionaly filmed Rome, bits of Amsterdam, the 2nd night of Saitama, and Manchester? and some other bits of the arena tour for the Follow Me clip. Of course, plus the webcast gigs and Roundhouse and Sheperd's. Maybe i'm wrong and they have much more. But can't say,other than this is just speculate.

Same.

"This is what the crowd saw on the screen during the show"

gq2qKeLwYqA

So for this it may be because of low screen resolution. It was also two tours ago though. And I doubt the screens for this tour are always 968*792, maybe they used that resolution just for the german gigs. No way the engine visuals aren't 1080p.