Bank of Muse

TobyLarone

I work inside often from sunup to sundown. :phu:

I think the fluorescent lights have yellowed my skin, if that counts...

Or maybe I should be worried about my liver. :unsure:

Anyways, I did enjoy the bank stuff, even if a lot of it I had already seen, and I hope the DVD is fairly soon, as I haven't had the opportunity to see a bootleg of the Stadium gigs in full yet, and really want to see some proshot stuff.

Youtube often streams really poorly on the wifi I steal when in my car. :twitchy:

I work inside often from sunup to sundown. :phu:

I think the fluorescent lights have yellowed my skin, if that counts...

Or maybe I should be worried about my liver. :unsure:

Anyways, I did enjoy the bank stuff, even if a lot of it I had already seen, and I hope the DVD is fairly soon, as I haven't had the opportunity to see a bootleg of the Stadium gigs in full yet, and really want to see some proshot stuff.

Youtube often streams really poorly on the wifi I steal when in my car. :twitchy:

I agree - loved this project. Sorry to see it go. If it makes you feel better, I only get two hours of direct sun each day. Yea, youtube doesn't do a performance justice, but I think I watched every version of the Helsinki Yes Please. :LOL:

Although, it does have kind of an ironic touch, a play off of how businesses reward their customers.

Yeah, i see irony all over this thing. When we desperately reach for Musos during Animals, just like those people in Wall Street trading floor, as if our lives depends on it or something. And later we get those erwards, which are (don't misunderstand me, i still like them, but) not something we would really desperately want, need or something we don't already have. Just like banks in real world, i think :)

And a question: does the fact that you have visited a gig and have Musos change anything? Because when i logged on Bank of Muse, i haven't thought i'd ever go to The Unsustainable tour, so i selected that i haven't visited any gigs. But now my dream came true (I've been in Helsinki!! :awesome: ) and have Musos, but can't change a thing... :stunned:

Yeah, i see irony all over this thing. When we desperately reach for Musos during Animals, just like those people in Wall Street trading floor, as if our lives depends on it or something. And later we get those erwards, which are (don't misunderstand me, i still like them, but) not something we would really desperately want, need or something we don't already have. Just like banks in real world, i think :)

And a question: does the fact that you have visited a gig and have Musos change anything? Because when i logged on Bank of Muse, i haven't thought i'd ever go to The Unsustainable tour, so i selected that i haven't visited any gigs. But now my dream came true (I've been in Helsinki!! :awesome: ) and have Musos, but can't change a thing... :stunned:

Ack! You were at Helsinki!! Dude! Forget about the Musos. You got Yes Please!!

Ugh....took forever to get that damn passport, and I missed it.

• 3 weeks later...