Bank of Muse

TobyLarone

Maybe i'm wrong and they have much more. But can't say,other than this is just speculate.

Every gig that they've had screens for they have archived somewhere

And I imagine it's all kept in HD, or at least last two tours. Also surprised the screen on stage is that low resolution. If it's the same screens they use on factory stage, they looked proper decent compared to other screens they've used on other stages

At least they know which songs we like from their tour.

They gave us Undisclosed Desires...and it looks like the fan shot Unsustainable is going to be the only actual reward. The rest are basically DL links to stuff already all over the internet. That's not unlocking or being rewarded anything.

They gave us Undisclosed Desires...and it looks like the fan shot Unsustainable is going to be the only actual reward. The rest are basically DL links to stuff already all over the internet. That's not unlocking or being rewarded anything.

Hey, there was the photos, too, and that vid of Dom in the beginning. Most of the stuff you get first, before it pops up online for the general public. Although, it does have kind of an ironic touch, a play off of how businesses reward their customers.

Though, still love this project.

and what's this about Manchester being recorded?

For the Follow Me clip.

Every gig is recorded, guys. I say it everytime :LOL:.

True, but all gigs were recorded in a 968 * 792 pixels, and from the screen. Rome was recorded in 4096 × 3112 pixels, from the ISO (footage) of every camera.

Believe what you want, but i'm sure of it at 95%.

You know who knows for sure? Tom Kirk, ask him via twitter or whatever, i hope i'm wrong and you right, seriously.

I think that the resolution you saw in that pic was just for the german gigs, since they didn't have the power station stage but just three small screens. Can't believe that such a big stage doesn't even use 720p.

Can't believe that such a big stage doesn't even use 720p.

The resolution of those big screens is lower than expected, don't let the big size fool you. Work with raw, full HD is a pain in the ass, even nowdays, so its seems more practical work with a ''lower'' resolution.

But still, Mr.Kirk is the one who knows.

Anyway is pretty impressive have all the gigs of the Tour, in both, audio and video, even if the video isn't HD. Think in a lot of great bands from the '70s, '80s and '90s, they only have a few gigs recorded, and most of them in videotape, not even film.

Mmm, meaty Sunburn :awesome:.

The 2nd Law tour is the closest Muse have got to the variety, bright and beefy sound and performances of the Absolution tour. Good stuff.

Really enjoyed sunburn this year - so heavy when that chorus kicks in.