Win a VIP experience

KirkBot

Actually playing the songs wasn't a requirement though.

Ok, so fair enough for the one that recreates the videos, but the ones that are just miming along to a track? How is that in any way worthy of winning?

Ok, so fair enough for the one that recreates the videos, but the ones that are just miming along to a track? How is that in any way worthy of winning?

No one said it was worthy of winning. But entries could "mime into their hairbrush" if they wanted to.

I can't begin to tell you how angry I am about the whole thing! My husband was the pianist who did Knights of Cydonia. Obviously I'm biased but I don't think it's fair that 3 of the winning songs violate the ts and cs. My husband put a lot of thought and effort into making something interesting within the 4 minutes. I know that other entrants will feel the same. Will anyone join me in writing an official complaint? Thanks for your support :)

I can't begin to tell you how angry I am about the whole thing! My husband was the pianist who did Knights of Cydonia. Obviously I'm biased but I don't think it's fair that 3 of the winning songs violate the ts and cs. My husband put a lot of thought and effort into making something interesting within the 4 minutes. I know that other entrants will feel the same. Will anyone join me in writing an official complaint? Thanks for your support :)

Your husband should have won- he was amazing! i've already emailed a complaint!

Your husband should have won- he was amazing! i've already emailed a complaint!

Thanks Livs.

I think other people out there are outraged that these entries were chosen when they didn't meet the ts and cs and there were also videos submitted that displayed genuine talent!! I also feel sorry for Pamela Quinn who did a fantastic version of Unintended.

So if this pisses you off as much as me, PLEASE email Ticketmaster to complain! prizedraws@ticketmaster.co.uk

Thanks for the support :)

Are ticketmaster the ones who pick the winners? just curious

http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/en-gb/img/static/pdf/musetandc.pdf

It isn't clear from the the terms and conditions who "Us" refers to. We assumed it was Ticketmaster judging.

1.6 We reserve the right to disqualify your entry if We have reasonable grounds to believe that you have

breached any of these Terms and Conditions.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

4.1 To enter, upload a video of yourself performing to your favourite Muse song to

https://ticketmasteruk.wetransfer.com/ between the Start Date and the End Date. The video you

submit must: (i) be in .flv, .wmv, .mov, .mpeg or .avi. format; (ii) be no longer than four (4) minutes,

the frame size; (iii) have a quality of 480x360 or higher; and (iv) be no larger 2GB.

JUDGING

6.1 We will review all entries received by Us which comply with these Terms and Conditions.

6.2 We will select, in Our opinion, the best four (4) entries.

7. PRIZE

7.1 The winner(s) will receive the Prize, provided that the winner has fully complied with these Terms

and Conditions, in particular with its obligations under clauses 4 and 5. I

Thanks Livs.

I think other people out there are outraged that these entries were chosen when they didn't meet the ts and cs and there were also videos submitted that displayed genuine talent!! I also feel sorry for Pamela Quinn who did a fantastic version of Unintended.

So if this pisses you off as much as me, PLEASE email Ticketmaster to complain! prizedraws@ticketmaster.co.uk

Thanks for the support :)

Emailed my complaint. I wouldn't be at all bothered if they'd just followed their own Terms & Conditions.

http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/en-gb/img/static/pdf/musetandc.pdf

It isn't clear from the the terms and conditions who "Us" refers to. We assumed it was Ticketmaster judging.

1.6 We reserve the right to disqualify your entry if We have reasonable grounds to believe that you have

breached any of these Terms and Conditions.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

4.1 To enter, upload a video of yourself performing to your favourite Muse song to

https://ticketmasteruk.wetransfer.com/ between the Start Date and the End Date. The video you

submit must: (i) be in .flv, .wmv, .mov, .mpeg or .avi. format; (ii) be no longer than four (4) minutes,

the frame size; (iii) have a quality of 480x360 or higher; and (iv) be no larger 2GB.

JUDGING

6.1 We will review all entries received by Us which comply with these Terms and Conditions.

6.2 We will select, in Our opinion, the best four (4) entries.

7. PRIZE

7.1 The winner(s) will receive the Prize, provided that the winner has fully complied with these Terms

and Conditions, in particular with its obligations under clauses 4 and 5. I

i brought these up in my email. As a law student, i am very very annoyed after spending a year studying contract law, where terms and conditions are so important!

Actually Ticketmaster have a Facebook page and they've done a post announcing the winners. Looks like we're not the only ones who are pissed. I've just left a comment highlighting their "terms and conditions" to them, which you're all free to Like and comment:

I'm now going to Share their announcement and give them the bad publicity they deserve. Can't believe Muse allow themselves to be associated with these clowns.

Ticketmaster did.

Ticketmaster also said that it cost them $23 to "handle" my tickets (per ticket,) even though I selected the digital option...

Maybe they just picked some vids that violated the T&C so they don't have to actually award the prize, per their T&C.

That's about how much I respect Ticketmaster.

I'm so, glad my son, daughter and I didn't bother to enter. On a positive note, after seeing on here that Ticketline have a Facebook page I had a look at it and they are advertising for casual staff to work at various outdoor events throughout the UK this summer. My son is unemployed so I told him about it. He desperately needs work so fingers crossed.:)

Archived