Win a VIP experience

KirkBot

So am I the only one who thinks it's really crap? Not technically of course, but in general. I mean, he took a boring pop song and added "bland as fuck" to it.

I think the way the video is made and the fact that he's playing everything is really good. I'm not keen on that version of the song but am looking at other qualities. However, I'm sure that has been floating about on the web for a while and as well as other factors mentioned above, the video is supposed to have been made exclusively for the competition (or something like that)

I think the way the video is made and the fact that he's playing everything is really good. I'm not keen on that version of the song but am looking at other qualities. However, I'm sure that has been floating about on the web for a while and as well as other factors mentioned above, the video is supposed to have been made exclusively for the competition (or something like that)

Yeah, it has definitely been up for quite some time. Like I said, it's fine on a technical level, but it's just so goddamn bland.

Yeah, it has definitely been up for quite some time. Like I said, it's fine on a technical level, but it's just so goddamn bland.

Meh. Opinions. I prefer the solo to the original, and I like the extra drumming he did.

Meh. Opinions. I prefer the solo to the original, and I like the extra drumming he did.

I thought the solo was one of the worst parts of it :LOL: Mainly 'cause it was so bland/generic, like the rest of the cover tbh (like Dee said). There was an acoustic cover of Panic Station on here a little while ago that'd probably do quite well in this competition though, that was a good cover.

At least it's inventive, unlike the original solo which just follows the melody of the verse.

That's what I like about the whole thing, actually, that it's so drastically different from the Muse version and not massively worse, at least in my opinion.

So am I the only one who thinks it's really crap? Not technically of course, but in general. I mean, he took a boring pop song and added "bland as fuck" to it.

I've always thought that videos like that where someone superimposes them self in a room with...them self, really creepy.

The front page of the competition says the closing date is the 17th, but the T&Cs say the 14th... anyone know which is correct?

im guessing the T&C's are correct. On the front page they said the Etihad was in London so...

Archived