Win a VIP experience

KirkBot

:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Careful there, Pip. There will be angry messages coming your way.

:LOL:

I'm a history student, that doesn't mean I want to go out digging with Tony Robinson and the rest of the of the Time Team crew.

I wasn't implying that, but as a law student currently studying for my Contract law exam, i now read all terms and conditions as i recognise their importance.

Laugh at me all you like, but i am just pointing out the mere lack of intelligence that appears to be around.

I wasn't implying that, but as a law student currently studying for my Contract law exam, i now read all terms and conditions as i recognise their importance.

Laugh at me all you like, but i am just pointing out the mere lack of intelligence that appears to be around.

Perhaps you didn't mean to imply that, but you did. I don't think people are necessarily laughing at you either but to claim people lack intelligence for not reading T&Cs is clearly ridiculous. People don't read them, get over it.

Perhaps you didn't mean to imply that, but you did. I don't think people are necessarily laughing at you either but to claim people lack intelligence for not reading T&Cs is clearly ridiculous. People don't read them, get over it.

i was just trying to help people out, but clearly my input is so absurd and unnecessary that i may as well have told my cat. I'm sure he would have been more grateful.

i was just trying to help people out, but clearly my input is so absurd and unnecessary that i may as well have told my cat. I'm sure he would have been more grateful.

Just seems like they're uploading every entry that gets sent in... I don't think it means they'd pick an entry which breaks the T&C's...

:logic:

Definitely one of my favourites.

Yeah, such a shame he's from Israel and the video is over 4 minutes.

So am I the only one who thinks it's really crap? Not technically of course, but in general. I mean, he took a boring pop song and added "bland as fuck" to it.

Archived