Win a VIP experience

KirkBot

Why?

I'm watching a few, this one is brilliant

I meant lots or many, not most. Wasn't thinking as I typed. The T&C's state it must be no longer than 4 minutes, found quite a few which are. Speculating here but some of the covers look like they've been done before the competition and uploaded before, which also breaks them as far as I can tell. Also still speculating, but I don't think all of them are from UK residents.

But the 4 minute thing bugs me most.

My video hasn't made it onto YouTube... THANK GOD.

When did you submit it? Mine took a couple of days to be put up, they didn't put any up over the long weekend so there was a bit of a backlog.

Have you had an email saying they've downloaded it?

Has no one read the Terms and Conditions?

The video has to be under 4 minutes, you have to be over 18, live in Uk and Ticketmaster have to have sole rights to the video so it cant already be on YouTube.

Half the videos on their i have seen on YouTube before, i know for certain a few of those people dont live in the UK and over a third of them are over 4 minutes long.

?????

I will be very angry if they choose a video that is over 4 minutes, because i would have love to have sent a longer song but i stuck to the rules.

Has no one read the Terms and Conditions?

The video has to be under 4 minutes, you have to be over 18, live in Uk and Ticketmaster have to have sole rights to the video so it cant already be on YouTube.

Half the videos on their i have seen on YouTube before, i know for certain a few of those people dont live in the UK and over a third of them are over 4 minutes long.

?????

I will be very angry if they choose a video that is over 4 minutes, because i would have love to have sent a longer song but i stuck to the rules.

Why would they choose a video that breaks the T&Cs? :erm:

Why would they choose a video that breaks the T&Cs? :erm:

Well they obviously didn't read them before the entered.

3. ELIGIBILITY

(a) be resident in the United Kingdom;

(b) be able to comply with all the Terms and Conditions;

© be at least 18 years old.

4. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS

4.1 To enter, upload a video of yourself performing to your favourite Muse song to https://ticketmasteruk.wetransfer.com/ between the Start Date and the End Date. The video you submit must: (i) be in .flv, .wmv, .mov, .mpeg or .avi. format; (ii) be no longer than four (4) minutes, the frame size; (iii) have a quality of 480x360 or higher; and (iv) be no larger 2GB.

5.1 (e) you agree that you are not entitled to publish, display or use your entry other than for the purposes of entering the Competition;

7.1 The winner(s) will receive the Prize, provided that the winner has fully complied with these Terms and Conditions, in particular with its obligations under clauses 4 and 5. If the Prize (or any part thereof) is supplied by a third party, the Prize will be awarded to the winner(s) subject to the relevant third party’s terms and conditions (if any). We do not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor do we endorse the third party supplier.

No no no, my point is why would Ticketmaster pick the winner between those that break the T&Cs?

I don't know, but why would they upload entires to YouTube that clearly have breached the terms?

I don't know, but why would they upload entires to YouTube that clearly have breached the terms?

They're probably uploading everything they get. No reason to get angry now. If they choose someone who breaks the T&Cs, then you'll have reasons to get mad :awesome:

They're probably uploading everything they get. No reason to get angry now. If they choose someone who breaks the T&Cs, then you'll have reasons to get mad :awesome:

I guess i'm just angry because i'm a Law student and for people not to read the T&C's just seems like an absurd thing to do to me! Especially when so much is at stake!

Anyhow, its not my loss...

I guess i'm just angry because i'm a Law student and for people not to read the T&C's just seems like an absurd thing to do to me! Especially when so much is at stake!

There's really not that much at stake. It's meeting Muse, not solving world hunger :chuckle:

I think you're overestimating the prize a bit. That's all.

Er, no i'm not? Meet and greet, backstage tour of the stage, dinner and a photo pass?

I would rather be doing that than sitting at home

You'd sell your own mother to meet muse Dee don't lie

I'd rather meet them somewhere random where an actual conversation can be had. Not just "Hi. *picture* Bye." and then getting pushed along because you're just someone in a line.

I'd rather meet them somewhere random where an actual conversation can be had. Not just "Hi. *picture* Bye." and then getting pushed along because you're just someone in a line.

you can't deny it's a brilliant opportunity though. Olivia isn't hurting anyone by being cautious of the rules, and there's nothing wrong with being competitive

:kiss:

You will be the same next year Hannah, just you wait ;)

uh oh!

Archived