no they havent. although the cartoon men are now wearing T2L album art on their suit lapels. i'm sure they weren't for the arenas. smallest of details i noticed at the time

No, they were there for the arena too, 'cos I remember thinking how dumb it was at the time!

I'm interested to see what types of rotations we get. Hopefully they rotate survival and starlight closing... or just close with survival...

Dead Star rotating with micro cuts would be cool, or Blackout and fury

Thing is, even the best parts about the setlist can easily not happen and be rotated with some shit/less good. I mean, imagine getting Explorers instead of Sunburn, Save Me instead of Liquid State, or New Born instead of SS or Micro Cuts. Hell, even getting B&H instead of Dead Star would be a bit of a bummer for me. Worst case scenario from that tour setlist looks something like this:

1) Supremacy

2) Supermassive Black Hole

3) Panic Station

4) Map Of The Problematique

5) Resistance

6) Animals

7) MWAH+ Knights

*Jam*

8) Explorers

9) Butterflies & Hurricanes

*Jam*

10) Feeling Good

11) Follow Me

12) Save Me

13) Madness

14) TIRO

15) New Born

16) Unintended

17) Blackout

18) Guiding Light

19) UD

20) Unsustainable

21) PIB

22) Survival

*Isolated System*

23) Uprising

24) Starlight

That's a fairly shitty setlist imo.

Thing is, even the best parts about the setlist can easily not happen and be rotated with some shit/less good. I mean, imagine getting Explorers instead of Sunburn, Save Me instead of Liquid State, or New Born instead of SS or Micro Cuts. Hell, even getting B&H instead of Dead Star would be a bit of a bummer for me. Worst case scenario from that tour setlist looks something like this:

1) Supremacy

2) Supermassive Black Hole

3) Panic Station

4) Map Of The Problematique

5) Resistance

6) Animals

7) MWAH+ Knights

*Jam*

8) Explorers

9) Butterflies & Hurricanes

*Jam*

10) Feeling Good

11) Follow Me

12) Save Me

13) Madness

14) TIRO

15) New Born

16) Unintended

17) Blackout

18) Guiding Light

19) UD

20) Unsustainable

21) PIB

22) Survival

*Isolated System*

23) Uprising

24) Starlight

That's a fairly shitty setlist imo.

Feeling Good>Follow Me>Save Me>Madness>TIRO

I pray to god this doesn't happen at second Emirates

Thing is, even the best parts about the setlist can easily not happen and be rotated with some shit/less good. I mean, imagine getting Explorers instead of Sunburn, Save Me instead of Liquid State, or New Born instead of SS or Micro Cuts. Hell, even getting B&H instead of Dead Star would be a bit of a bummer for me. Worst case

Yeah explorers instead of sunburn would kinda suck a bit, and i thnk a lot of poeple know how I feel about save me :chuckle: and yeah, I'm dying to see micro cuts live at least once :LOL: but I wouldn't mind at all if B&H was played over dead star, b&h is probably my 2nd favourite muse song and is excellent live

HOTRS isn't interesting. Just a waste of time.

personally its a song i love and when the crowd sing a long its really good.

seriously mate what would make you happy at a muse gig? i didn't hear anyone moaning last night about anything. even GL got a really good reception.

seriously mate what would make you happy at a muse gig? i didn't hear anyone moaning last night about anything. even GL got a really good reception.

Good songs and good flow. It really is that simple.

Unintended-Blackout-Guiding Light-Undisclosed is tragic. The first half of the gig though? Awesome. Dead Star, Sunburn, Animals and Bliss in the first 10 songs? Sign me up.

Archived