I think the lack of lasers is more about the show already being majorly over the top like Matt mentioned. I know they don't make that much of a difference really but still, i think the fire is much cooler than the lasers.

I think the lack of lasers is more about the show already being majorly over the top like Matt mentioned. I know they don't make that much of a difference really but still' date=' i think the fire is much cooler than the lasers.[/quote']

They should have both.

Could have done with them to set the 5 or 6 utter cunts in front of us at Manchester alight. Seriously, so many knobheads in the crowd. Saw about 5 fights while in Manchester in 2 days :LOL:

On Matts side near the front there was a lad trying to push past me but i stood firm and wouldnt let him past no matter how long he spent trying to convince me.

After a minute or so of trying, he started trying it on with the guy in front, who turned round and smacked him straight in the face :LOL:

Looks like I was right in stating before that this would be some bs show filled with singles for casuals. The proof is in getting told they had extra time and throwing out yet another sing along single type song TIRO.

Yeah, you're a fucking psychic.

Looks like I was right in stating before that this would be some bs show filled with singles for casuals. The proof is in getting told they had extra time and throwing out yet another sing along single type song TIRO.

Yeah who would have guessed that? Everyone was expecting the full Random 1-8 EP to be played.

Yeah, you're a fucking psychic.

? Well yeah most people probably saw this coming but there was alot of excitement and speculation going on in the WWZ thread. Maybe it's exciting for the brits that got to go to the free show. For everyone else in the world it was a stupid thing for them to tease and me to wake up to seeing on their FB.

How did they terase? it's not like we didn't know about the songs that are going to be used for the movie. And for an event like that, it was obvious they were going to play the popular songs.

Edit: Oh you weren't even there? lol, makes it worst

How did they terase? it's not like we didn't know about the songs that are going to be used for the movie. And for an event like that, it was obvious they were going to play the popular songs.

Edit: Oh you weren't even there? lol, makes it worst

With the 10 second muse wwz logo thing that went up on their youtube and fb. had people speculating over it being a new song for the movie...etc. Something actually worth teasing to everyone on their youtube, twitter and fb.

me to wake up to seeing on their FB.

You poor thing, are you okay?

Most people knew it was gonna be singles since it was announced a while back which songs were on the soundtrack, ie no new songs.

They played a free 45-minute gig to celebrate the world premiere of a movie where they had contributed to the soundtrack, and they didn't play a full B-sides gig? Well who could've seen that coming?

This guy!

Archived