#ASKMUSE Twitter Q&A Monday 18th February @ 18:30 GMT

KirkBot

The questions in that were actually better than I remember. But then there are ones like "when are you coming to spain" only to get the answer "in two weeks".

I mean wtf, check the damn tour schedule. Idiots.

Yeah questions like that are a bit much. Future rumour ones do help though in some respects, even if we still need official confirmation on some (i.e. Sweden)

B&H at Stade de France was pretty badass.

When I compared the sets for Wembley 1 and 2 in 2010, that's the only song I felt jealous of night 1 having. Hope they bring it back for the summer... or tonight. :)

I'm not sure the questions they do answer are any worse than 6000 questions about why the setlists suck, though...

Anyways, I get the idea of demanding rarities... on paper. In practice, I'd rather have songs I would LIKE to hear, whether they are considered true "rarities" or not.

I have never seen Bliss or CE, and would rather see them than most songs.

Watching a million YouTube videos of past performances isn't the same thing, at all.

Looking at those previous Q&A's, some where mildly interesting. Not the ones about cats&dogs though...:indiff:

Chris, was using the kaoss-pad-bass (I can't remember the name) challenging as opposed to just the bass guitar?

it's a really tricky instrument to play as its actually made for guitar players. #askmuse

Interesting.

If each of you had to choose a song to cover for say, a future b-side, what would you choose? #askmuse

Would love to do 'Vienna' by Ultravox. M #AskMuse

Yay, more 80's cheese (even if it's a pretty good song, actually)

Who is your favorite Game Of Thrones character?

Tyrion is genius. M #AskMuse

Having just finished season 2, I agree. :awesome: Love him. And Arya too./slightly off-topic

I don't know how rude a person has to be to say this, though:

Matt, your rebel tooth is too distracting

It's a wonky old number. May get a brace! haha M #AskMuse

If someone asks about the thermodynamics, I will...roll my eyes and do nothing about it... except maybe complain here.

The rude ones about the band's appearance are really weird. I mean how delusional do you have to be to tweet the band directly about it as if you're making some insider joke on the board?

Kinda like people who tweet Matt about his weird pronunciation of the letter r. It might be funny to you and your friends, but you're tweeting the actual person you're making fun of.

Anyways, I get the idea of demanding rarities... on paper. In practice, I'd rather have songs I would LIKE to hear, whether they are considered true "rarities" or not.

You're right. Most of us want rarities just because they're rare and not because we....you know, like the songs.

The rude ones about the band's appearance are really weird. I mean how delusional do you have to be to tweet the band directly about it as if you're making some insider joke on the board?

Kinda like people who tweet Matt about his weird pronunciation of the letter r. It might be funny to you and your friends, but you're tweeting the actual person you're making fun of.

Yup. Not to mention the people who send the band members their fan fiction stories of the band, which often include descriptions of bumming your best friend or "funny" remarks about them being in ~love~. People are delusional.

You're right. Most of us want rarities just because they're rare and not because we....you know, like the songs.

Are you being sarcastic there? Because if so, haven't you previously said you just want to see songs that you haven't already seen live just to 'complete' albums, regardless of whether you actually like them or not?

Yup. Not to mention the people who send the band members their fan fiction stories of the band, which often include descriptions of bumming your best friend or "funny" remarks about them being in ~love~. People are delusional.

People actually do that? :stunned:

Are you being sarcastic there? Because if so, haven't you previously said you just want to see songs that you haven't already seen live just to 'complete' albums, regardless of whether you actually like them or not?

I have said that. But I've also said that given the opportunity to see a song that had a higher priority for me, I would take that over a complete album. Not sure what point you're trying to make here.

I have said that. But I've also said that given the opportunity to see a song that had a higher priority for me, I would take that over a complete album. Not sure what point you're trying to make here.

I was under the impression that your ultimate priority was to see rarities so you could see every song on an album, rather than songs you actually liked (which would make your reply to SerpentSatellite quite hypocritical). But I guess I was mistaken.

I was under the impression that your ultimate priority was to see rarities so you could see every song on an album, rather than songs you actually liked (which would make your reply to SerpentSatellite quite hypocritical). But I guess I was mistaken.

Then you didn't read my posts properly.

some tweets I saw yesterday on a certain topic made me want to be sick

like what? lol

Just more BellDom stuff and some embarrassing stuff in general :noey: It's rare thatt I check what others outside of my followers list tweet, but I was curious what others would ask for this thing so I checked twitter and I regret looking. :facepalm:

Just more BellDom stuff and some embarrassing stuff in general :noey: It's rare thatt I check what others outside of my followers list tweet, but I was curious what others would ask for this thing so I checked twitter and I regret looking. :facepalm:

this

It just pisses me off that there are so many people like this and would hate for the band to get the impression its the majority of us.

this

It just pisses me off that there are so many people like this and would hate for the band to get the impression its the majority of us.

I don't know how they stay on twitter. I couldn't take it after reading the first 20 or so tweets to the band just in that hour alone, I kept cringing so much! :noey:

Yeah, they're like "Hey Matt, your teeth ugly and you can't pronounce 'r'... Btw can you play Dead Star at my next gig?"

Doesn't exactly help our chances when morons like that exist.

Yeah, they're like "Hey Matt, your teeth ugly and you can't pronounce 'r'... Btw can you play Dead Star at my next gig?"

Doesn't exactly help our chances when morons like that exist.

this so much :LOL:

It's a shame really that most people are quite satisfied with this tour/album but the questions we are all going to asking are ones that in some way criticize the band. But I guess they ask for that when they do the Q&A

I so agree...if I were a band, after the first stupid tweet, I think I'd be done making music forever. It gets pretty grim at times.

But, sometimes you get those rare occasions when someone asks about a rare song, and we get a strait answer like when Matt said they were working on Falling Down last time. It almost makes sitting through the stupid questions worth it.

I can inmagine they are quite reluctant to start. I just checked some of the questions that were already sent.

"Do you like black-eyed girls?"

:wtf:

Last time there was a lot of 'do you like cats?' type of questions, which they didn't hesitate to answer, so...

Archived