#ASKMUSE Twitter Q&A Monday 18th February @ 18:30 GMT

KirkBot

Dead Star is a song that Matt has claimed to really enjoy playing, and it had great reactions at a FESTIVAL in 2008 so chances are it will still get good reactions at their gigs.

Also it's a great song.

But you're saying this as if Muse would see sense?

Because Dead Star is awesome. And it's probably the easiest 'rarity' for them to add to the setlist at short notice.

Personally i think any off the Origin Of Symmetry rarities that were played at Reading would be easier for them to bring back on short notice as they were played more recently. *Cough* Citizen Erased & Darkshines *Cough*

By the way i dont have a Twitter account so i missed out on asking the band a question in there last Q&A. If i made a Twitter account now (not that i plan on updating it or using it afterwards), will i be able to ask them a question tommorow?

Also are you guys seriously going to ask some of these questions you're posting on here, i think you should ;) It would be interusting to see there answers :LOL:

Personally i think any off the Origin Of Symmetry rarities that were played at Reading would be easier for them to bring back on short notice as they were played more recently. *Cough* Citizen Erased & Darkshines *Cough*

By the way i dont have a Twitter account so i missed out on asking the band a question in there last Q&A. If i made a Twitter account now (not that i plan on updating it or using it afterwards), will i be able to ask them a question tommorow?

Also are you guys seriously going to ask some of these questions you're posting on here, i think you should ;) It would be interusting to see there answers :LOL:

They will only answer what they want to answer. They will probably get hundreds of tweets.

Yep!

Possibly. :unsure::LOL:

Please just let Citizen Erased die. The only thing keeping it alive is the idea that all the hardcore fans love it, so whenever there's a rarity spot, CE gets it. It's not really something special to get it's just not very common.

I WILL PUNCH ANYONE WHO TRIES TO BRING IT BACK.

Please just let Citizen Erased die. The only thing keeping it alive is the idea that all the hardcore fans love it, so whenever there's a rarity spot, CE gets it. It's not really something special to get it's just not very common.

Agreed.

PUNCH ME THEN. :phu:

Citizen Erased is 1000 times better than Dead Star and I would rather see Citizen Erased played more regularly rather than Dead Star being brought back just for the sake of "how rare it is". And it certainly is special to those people like me who have never seen it played live.

Archived