If Muse weren't nice to them, it was probably on account of them being total morons, which this interview demonstrates perfectly.

They were invited by Muse to be a support act. Seems rather unprofessional to then not be courteous to the people you invite to your party.

We don't know what went on.

Oh Carrie.

If Muse weren't nice to them, it was probably on account of them being total morons, which this interview demonstrates perfectly.

Eh?

Bands don't have to like each other. Muse can be twats at times, even though I know that might be a hard concept for some of you to grasp. TJF can be twats too, and I don't really see what's the big deal about TJF not liking Muse. There's a lot of bands that don't like Muse, so what? No need to get butthurt over it.

I rest my case

That was sarcasm

Apart from maybe muse supporting ACDC :LOL:

lol

But MCR are crap :p

That changes nothing

The bassist was just endlessly trying to get everyone to clap :LOL: It just kind of dragged.

So the crowd was shit?

They've told me themselves they hate muse.

So far I haven't seen them say that directly in an interview. If it's something more private I guess that's fine as it's what they think. If they would publicly say that Muse were shit though I would consider it quite rude.

lol

Well I was holding back from making any snidy comments, but I suppose I should have expected as much on this board! ;) Lots of kindred spirits to how the singer in that band comes over on here, as a sarcastic, patronising cow.

No we don't know what happened, but if you haven't gathered that Muse are decent, down to earth guys by now, well more fool you!

Well I was holding back from making any snidy comments, but I suppose I should have expected as much on this board! ;) Lots of kindred spirits to how the singer in that band comes over on here, as a sarcastic, patronising cow.

No we don't know what happened, but if you haven't gathered that Muse are decent, down to earth guys by now, well more fool you!

What the fuck did I just read :LOL:

[2]

*Bored enough to actually make a full reply*

There's probably more sarcasm thrown around in one page of this board than in that interview, and I'd hardly call anyone here a patronizing cow (that's quite the conclusion you jumped to also considering you saw one interview).

I do generally like the Mues memebers, but hell there was already some interview posted a couple pages back of them bashing MCR. Yes it was jokingly and sarcastic, but so were TJF in that interview.

Just leave it at "we don't know what happened"

Archived