Dizee Racsal? FFS.

I can't believe the direction the band is taking. The album is boring. Electro funk film music.

Thank god the guys and the Guardian newspaper were good enough to let me have a listen for free because it not worth the money and I won't buy it.

The Muse I know and love is dead. They are now a pop band, not a rock band.

They might just as well get rid of dom and replace him with a drum machine.

I will just have to enjoy the great memories as I am not going to spend any more money on this rubbish.

Though I'm not keen on Dizzee Rascal, I can't see how having him as support affects Muse's music. Incidentally I enjoyed Lily Allen, but I haven't noticed Muse turning into Lily Allen yet.

Though I'm not keen on Dizzee Rascal, I can't see how having him as support affects Muse's music. Incidentally I enjoyed Lily Allen, but I haven't noticed Muse turning into Lily Allen yet.

This. The only thing I'm surprised by with this is that Dizzee's doing all 4 UK shows

More details please?

Yeah clarify a bit :chuckle:

Basically me and other fans asked about how supporting Muse was, and they were a bit vague. Then they said that they basically got treated like shit.

When I was in the pub with Matt (the drummer) he was taking the piss out of Muse and generally saying how shit they are.... Ritzy and Rhydian think they're terrible too, they've said it in interviews before.

Mmmh, I think they're biased because of the treatment they got.

Archived