Lots of people said this about The Streets when it turned out that they were going to support at Wembley. Then took it all back when they turned out to be ace (check the forums from back then to see if if I'm making this up).

Dizzee is great live. Just enjoy him.

Guest bellamylookalike

"Special Guest" is being bandied about a bit. As in....coming together for a sing song rap along?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUedh_lRKCs

This would be funny/good.

Dizzee's early stuff was great so I think it will be good, but what do I care I stopped going to see Muse years ago. Also, putting up with fucking my chemical fucking romance to then see Muse was worth it, so it'll be alright on the night for those who don't like Dizzee.

Guest bellamylookalike
If Guthrie Govan (my favourite guitarist) still played for him then I'd be happy.

Yeah but after his Morello impression it was just all a bit..."move over rover, let bellamy take over"

Dizee Racsal? FFS.

I can't believe the direction the band is taking. The album is boring. Electro funk film music.

Thank god the guys and the Guardian newspaper were good enough to let me have a listen for free because it not worth the money and I won't buy it.

The Muse I know and love is dead. They are now a pop band, not a rock band.

They might just as well get rid of dom and replace him with a drum machine.

I will just have to enjoy the great memories as I am not going to spend any more money on this rubbish.

Archived