Well I was holding back from making any snidy comments, but I suppose I should have expected as much on this board! ;) Lots of kindred spirits to how the singer in that band comes over on here, as a sarcastic, patronising cow.

No we don't know what happened, but if you haven't gathered that Muse are decent, down to earth guys by now, well more fool you!

If I didn't have three active infractions I'd be all over this post.

You win the "Most Delusional Muser" award. Permanently.

Well I was holding back from making any snidy comments, but I suppose I should have expected as much on this board! ;) Lots of kindred spirits to how the singer in that band comes over on here, as a sarcastic, patronising cow.
I don't understand.

No we don't know what happened, but if you haven't gathered that Muse are decent, down to earth guys by now, well more fool you!

This kind of confusing post only deserves a gif response.

UAB0c6N.gif

Guest bellamylookalike

She did come across as a dick in that interview.

It's cool not to like Muse generally, going for cool points I guess.

Jesus Christ, Dizzee Rascal? Even more pleased now that I decided not to do any UK gig this year :p Hope the choices won't be worse for the gigs I'm attending...

I also wasn't very impressed with TJF and most people I know who saw them supporting Muse absolutely hated them. They were alright at the start (I saw them in Madrid) but the set seemed to go nowhere and it didn't help that they were rude to the audience. Maybe someone else remembers better what was said, I can only recall there was sarcasm involved and people booed. Maybe they thought Spaniards didn't understand English :p

Nah I just find bands are usually polite and respectful to eachother, especially if they are supporting them on tour..

the foos are so dull. Dave Grohl > life though.

I think the band also stated in the live chat that they never even met the members of muse during the tour, but I possibly don't recall correctly there. They did say they had nothing against the band members themselves, but there was a lot of "rudeness" going on.

Ah, you've got one thing right at least.

Likes White Lies

Thinks TJF are bland

:LOL: Jesus. Lots of "the guitars sound different I don't UNDERSTAND!" whining there.

Moo moo moo.

aye.

first, *muse's management

second, tjf are an incredibly nice band, and I say this from experience, having met them 4 times. regardless of what they might have said in pubs or whatever, the only thing they have really publicly said is there was some rudeness between them and their management (which probably has at least a little bit to do with Ritzy being ill and them having to cancel the first O2 date). if they hate the band, who gives a shit.

on topic, oh Dizzee Rascal, I like that thing he did with Florence awhile back

I can always trust you to say what I am too afraid to say :chuckle:

Dizzie will be fun

Archived