Identify yourselves :D ! I was queuing with the first people that got there. I think I can recall the people by numbers. haha :D 1-3 - Italian girls (probably Italian), 4 - random chick, 5 - chick with blue hair and her gang (:D :D), 9-13 - Sweds lead by the guy with the whistle thingy, (with the half danish girl we gave ticket to) 14 - american girl, 11 - the australian guy, 15 - 17 - us, then there was another british group just behind us, some another sweds, then 18 - was the poor lost japanese guy, then there was these 2 or 3 really kind british girls and some other sweds, and after 35 I lost track of people. We were the guys who bought Arsenal ball and were messing around with it and we were occasionaly dressed in Arsenal shirts. Cheers :)

I had number 11, and the "whistle thing" is called a kazoo ;)

I had number 11, and the "whistle thing" is called a kazoo ;)

oh yeah, i remember you well, thanks for all the help, (good talk about WC in hockey haha :D) Where were you guys during the concert ? Did you get the barier ?

Btw i think i've seen one of your mates drop oyster card during the run to the stage, had no time to pick it up though :stunned:

https://www.facebook.com/Muse.Manic/photos?collection_token=620112950%3A2305272732%3A6

If anyone would like to check my photos, please do so... :) Also feel free to add me.

935516_10151439539592951_1723294258_n.jpg

That has to be my favourite photo from either of the nights :LOL:

Man that looked amazing. Did anyone get to touch it? We saw a stage crew member rush to that area after Matt left, presumable to retrieve it?

He broke one of the lights at the start of the catwalk with it...There was a 4-person lighting crew with a trolly full of equipment sprinting around at the front trying to fix it while they thought nobody was looking :p

Originally I had a ticket for turnstile R, but my friend had one for E and I was able to swap with someone. We got there about 5 and there was no queue whatsoever. We just walked straight in!!

...did you guys swap with me? :LOL: I swapped an E ticket for an R ticket so I could queue with my friend all day :happy: Could just be a weird coinkydink though~

Could have been me :) were we playing muse stuff?

Ah! I walked by while there was a duet of Plug in Baby occuring, then some other stuff and more Muse that I can't remember. Hi to the woman I spoke to there too, I had a bright pink skirt and the purple gig tee on, and a really sunburned face like everyone else :LOL:

Eee it were reight grand.

Was anyone on here the girl with pink hair who was barrier on the b-stage, straight on looking towards the main stage? During Dizzee, I have never seen boredom visualised so brilliantly during a gig, it really made me and my friend chuckle. :chuckle:

Was anyone on here the girl with pink hair who was barrier on the b-stage, straight on looking towards the main stage? During Dizzee, I have never seen boredom visualised so brilliantly during a gig, it really made me and my friend chuckle. :chuckle:

I think she's Italian, she was at our gate, I remember noticing that too :LOL:

I think she's Italian, she was at our gate, I remember noticing that too :LOL:

Ahh yeah I thought I remembered the Italian flag. Then there was the girl next to me just laying down over the barrier for almost his whole set. :LOL:

Finally understand why you guys dislike Feeling Good so much, there's absolutely no oomph in the chorus, me and my friends played it at our sixth form revue last year and I shit you not, it sounded better when we did it :LOL:

I thought it was good :erm:

Do not expect the stewards/securities to sort the queuing system.It's up to the gig goers to organise themselves.

I was the person who took over numbering people in K, when late comers started to park themselves at the front. But once I told them about the queuing system they moved into the queue.

I deliberately packed people tightly in front of the gate when we all stood up so there'd be no gaps, to stop some trouble makers who said they'd rush to the front. It might looked chaotic but everyone at the front knew their places, and the SWAMING at the front made it difficult for people to push to the front.:D

BTW even they were sitting in their numbered queue waiting.LOL

Actually our queue were so orderly during the day that quite a few people for the L gate started to queue with us.:LOL:

Oh phew, I was thinking woah, I would not be happy if people swarmed around us haha. Thankfully no one pushed around (well except one older couple) and L formed a nice L queue haha. Glad you got to the barriers! Yeah I think I heard you say people from L were joining the K line ... I then proceeded to double check our tickets :D

Apparently the guards told everyone to number them .. no one told us nothin :rolleyes: Idk, it was just all really confusing, compared to Wembley and the O2!

He broke one of the lights at the start of the catwalk with it...There was a 4-person lighting crew with a trolly full of equipment sprinting around at the front trying to fix it while they thought nobody was looking :p

Oh Gosh hahaha. I totally wouldn't expect Matt to do that :p his precious guitars :D

oh yeah, i remember you well, thanks for all the help, (good talk about WC in hockey haha :D) Where were you guys during the concert ? Did you get the barier ?

Btw i think i've seen one of your mates drop oyster card during the run to the stage, had no time to pick it up though :stunned:

We got the B-stage barrier, which was what we aimed for :)

Not me or any of my mates carried an oyster card so that probably wasn't what you saw, we used day travelcards since we were only there for the weekend, and as far as I know none of my mates dropped anything! Thanks anyways :)

Ah! I walked by while there was a duet of Plug in Baby occuring, then some other stuff and more Muse that I can't remember. Hi to the woman I spoke to there too, I had a bright pink skirt and the purple gig tee on, and a really sunburned face like everyone else :LOL:

Eee it were reight grand.

haha yeah that was us, i busted out some errr Unnatural Selection and Thoughts of a Dying Atheist too, Ruled by Secrecy etc . We also had a nice blues jam, i was playing the bass and he played the right hand. He's a professional keyboard player, and I am a professional bass player. I only play keys as a hobby, he's a true blues man on the keys.

We came back about an hour later and there was like a 8 year old boy busting out some mad classical piece, and after that no one wanted to go near the piano haha. Such a great idea though, there should be pianos in every train station!

Finally understand why you guys dislike Feeling Good so much, there's absolutely no oomph in the chorus, me and my friends played it at our sixth form revue last year and I shit you not, it sounded better when we did it :LOL:

we noticed this too! The first chorus especially, something was missing

haha yeah that was us, i busted out some errr Unnatural Selection and Thoughts of a Dying Atheist too, Ruled by Secrecy etc . We also had a nice blues jam, i was playing the bass and he played the right hand. He's a professional keyboard player, and I am a professional bass player. I only play keys as a hobby, he's a true blues man on the keys.

We came back about an hour later and there was like a 8 year old boy busting out some mad classical piece, and after that no one wanted to go near the piano haha. Such a great idea though, there should be pianos in every train station!

I remembered earlier you played ToaDA :) Caught you down the other end too, took me an age to find the Costa and then there you were again, lol. You made a storming job of it anyway, both of you, and yes, pianos for all! I bet they spend a mint on tuning them up, they must get bashed at a lot.

Archived