Glad you Enjoyed your time here :) take care and maybe see you sunday? :eek::LOL:

Yeah, I'll probably apply :) I definitely won't be able to arrive early though, so I hope the stage is fairly high or I won't see a thing! :awesome:

Another great night, but it made me realise something... I'm never going on Matt's side of the crowd again :LOL: It just wasn't as much fun as Chris's side - I couldn't see as clearly and the crowd was so inconsistent: they were jumpy enough for all the expected songs, I suppose, but it just didn't feel right for some reason. They seemed more aggressive yet not more lively, if that's possible. And so few people seemed to know the words to loads of songs.

Anyways, all that aside the gig itself was ace and I was SOOO thrilled to get B&H back again! :D :D It's one of their best live tracks, imo, but it would have been nicer if people actually knew what it was, lol.

Excited for Manchester - may try for the barrier this time so I can get another Matt shake. My last one was at MEN arena, so it would be fitting :happy: And c'moooon WWZ gig!!

[

"Really? Why do people bother going to gigs, especially standing, if they don't want to jump about, sing and have fun? Pathetic."

couldm#'t agree with you more- for me the purpose of seeing someone like Muse is (or going to concerts in general) is to jump, about, sing etc- otherwise I may as well stay at home

however some folk they just want to sit and watch and not involve themselves in any other way- either because they don't want to or are "too cool" to do so- I've had occasional issues with the "we want to sit so you have to sit" brigade- for some reason spoiling my enjoyment doesn't seem to matter to them

personally I hate sitting at concerts (although in some cases it is appropriate)

no such problem in unallocated seats either night- everyone was up and jumping about

I was quite surprised at how good the view was for a big stadium gig, though I had pitch ticket so could move around. Wasn't too bothered about getting up close to the stage as didn't fancy being squashed and set down for half the set as had work later. But it was amazing!!! loved the pyro and acrobatic, actors everything!! :D:D

Because this is so good I have just booked to see Depeche Mode on Wednesday, the quality of stadium gigs has definitely improved!

That was great! Was happy with the rotations, and really liked Unintended even though I hate it on the album.

I also met Pip and Jamie, though I don't think either of them knew who I was. :chuckle:

Why didn't you tell us?! :(

We did have a brief moment of conversation though, I was the guy with Eilish. :)

Edit: Wait, one of the guys. The one that was around since the morning :p

Ohhhhh! Yes, I know exactly who you are now :)

Both gigs were fucking brilliant!!!

But last night, there was some absolute prick of a metalhead on Chris' side started hitting people, trying to get to the barrier. (He was some ginger bloke with long hair, a beard and a Cannibal Corpse top)Was hitting girls and everything! Like, he wasn't just jumping and stuff, he was ACTUALLY HITTING THEM.

There was a man in front of me actually had a go at him, and the metalhead's girlfriend turned around and said to the guy in front of me "We are absolutely hammered, so we don't give a shit"

The metalhead then started pushing people away from him, so he could have his own space to full on headbang... The wanker was definitely trying to headbut people or hit them with his hair.

Whoever he was, I hope someone beat the shit out of him after he disappeared from our section.

It was lucky he did go away, or it would have ruined what was an otherwise incredible gig!!!

Butterflies and Hurricanes was up there as one of the best moments I've ever had... Like, it almost rivals the first time I saw Don't Look Back In Anger played live!

I was right at the back of the crowd (through choice) for this gig, doing silly dancing with my friends. At first we were the only ones doing it but as the evening wore on, more people joined in. There were loads of people jogging along during PIB.

The conga we started for Follow Me didn't catch on though :(:chuckle:

I just wanted to thank you for an awesome gig, for all the people who queued with me at M since early morning, I dont know if any of you are here. It was spectacular concert and im so happy that I was able to go there.

Cheers guys, thanks.

Wow, you lucky bastards. You got to hear Butterflies and Hurricanes live? I wish I could hear that live. And you aren't even grateful for it?

...wow. Just wow.

Who says we're not grateful? I was overjoyed. I was actually disappointed on Saturday when they played Dead Star instead of it. :LOL: It's incredible live! Hope I get to hear it again.

I actually got so sunburned at this gig. :stunned: I was on the catwalk about a quarter of the way up from the B-stage. One of the security guys kept asking if I was okay and kept giving me cups of water so I wouldn't pass out from heat exhaustion. :LOL:

I was also the guy screaming the Bassline Junkie lyrics, if anyone was near me.

One thing that REALLY annoyed me though, in the rush to get inside some guy scanned this ticket and the barrier wouldnt open but I didnt realist this as I wasn't paying attention to him so I scanned mine and he ended up getting through on mine and I had to go back to the back to get security to reactivate my ticket. :mad: Though the security guy was awesome and pushed to the front so I could get ahead of everyone.

Hey, any of the people from turnstile M on here? You guys were all awesome, but I have no way of contacting you.

I have shitloads of photos of how the queue changed during the day. Maybe I can post some and everyone can tag themselves :D :D cause it seems, everyone was at M :D

So, I realised why I didn't spot a Muse T2L cup in the merch stand but saw some people randomly holding them after the gig... they were given out with drinks/beers :LOL: Gonna have to cough up £7-odd for a drink just for a frickin cup :rolleyes:

No I bought mine at the merch stand outside.

Archived