Oh yeah, did anyone see Matt's headbanging during Liquid State? It was pretty special :D

He always does it during LS, and yes it's veeeery special :D

Here are some of my photos: link

I was at H, arrived at about 10:30 but was sleepy enough to talk so spent all the time upon my yellow cushion. Later got the barrier at Chris' side (behind the camera more or less), managed to touch Matt and got a bunch of "musos" and a Wolstensmile.

The show was absolutely amazing, B&H is one of my favorite songs, the crowd at my spot was great. Enjoyed it :D

He always does it during LS, and yes it's veeeery special :D

Here are some of my photos: link

I was at H, arrived at about 10:30 but was sleepy enough to talk so spent all the time upon my yellow cushion. Later got the barrier at Chris' side (behind the camera more or less), managed to touch Matt and got a bunch of "musos" and a Wolstensmile.

The show was absolutely amazing, B&H is one of my favorite songs, the crowd at my spot was great. Enjoyed it :D

I think I was next to you at the barrier, on your right side :chuckle:

Wanted to share this video clip from the Emirates show on Sunday.

This is my son, who is on the Autistic Spectrum and has a dislike for loud noises - which explains his ear defenders.

But, he LOVES Muse and this was his first ever concert! He was like this pretty much throughout!!

All of those are blocked in the US except for Map. :supersad:

I've been looking for a video of us screaming Dead Star at the top of our lungs, but Warner is getting in the way of everything. :mad:

I know, I'm so sorry :supersad: the next thing I know I see "Video blocked in some countries." message pop up, damn Warner :mad: What I don't understand is the Dead Star video from Shepherd's Bush for example isn't blocked.

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. I just put my Unintended and Blackout videos on Facebook so my fellow Americans can watch anyway. I've only seen 2 of Dead Star from Emirates, though. Neither captures the madness from the right side of the thrust stage, alas!

:facemelt:

Thanks for trying, anyway. :)

Boo! :( I want to be able to watch Emirates videos (especially Dead Star :love:). I don't get why the DS videos are blocked though :erm: I put up my DS video from NY and it isn't blocked. :wtf:

Sucks that I can't even watch my own Unintended, Blackout, or B&H videos on Youtube :LOL: WTF Warner.

Hopefully my friend will be able to send me her DS video... She was standing with me, AguanteRiver, Frakkles, and our friend Retroshout :awesome: We went BALLISTIC! :LOL: "Fu*king Dead Star!!!!!!!"

My 4th Muse gig and it was great. Unintended and Feeling Good were first time live for me tonight so they were bonuses. A snippet of House of the Rising Sun was cool too. Can't wait till next Sunday.:D

I was talking out my arse there. I heard Feeling Good and Unintended at Wembley Stadium in 2007. Age catching up with me :$

just like in the 25ths thread, better late then never:

extremely awesome gig!!! :)

as on the night before, i really loved the setlist. so great that we got to hear a lot of songs from absolution.

we were on chris' side again, but this time in the big mosh pit at the front. i had a lot of fun in there and went absolutely crazy :).

can't wait for the next gig. these two concerts were certainly the best ones i've ever been to!!! :)

• 1 month later...

Months late (I blame my Masters) but two favourites:

How did I not notice Chris's bum before :eek: .. I do feel slightly perverted for finally noticing though :LOL: :

9275150668_4a14a21164_c.jpg

Matt's mad glasses during Madness :cool: :

9272365441_a87996572f_c.jpg

More here: linky (you'll have to scroll through some photos of Dizzee first :$ .. I was at the barriers on Matt's side so its Matt heavy!)

Archived