OK...I know I didn't dream this! LOLOL! The tweet I saw had Matt's pic that he has on twitter (i.e. the one laying down on the glass balconey of the Sears Tower or wherever that was in Chicago), and it said.... (I am trying to rememebr exactly, so am paraphrasing a bit) ..."Women can't breathe when they meet me, because I am too beautiful for words...It's one word..Matthew." :LOL: True....but was it really Matt?? :LOL::D

OK...I know I didn't dream this! LOLOL! The tweet I saw had Matt's pic that he has on twitter (i.e. the one laying down on the glass balconey of the Sears Tower or wherever that was in Chicago), and it said.... (I am trying to rememebr exactly, so am paraphrasing a bit) ..."Women can't breathe when they meet me, because I am too beautiful for words...It's one word..Matthew." :LOL: True....but was it really Matt?? :LOL::D

https://twitter.com/MattBellarny/status/318694850511896576

Parody account, @MattBellaRNy instead of @MattBellaMy

But how do they get it to look like Matt's account, complete with correct address/pic?? (please bear with me...I am VERY techno-challenged...>!! :) ).

Well, they just take the same pic, upload it like it's theirs, use the same background etc. :LOL:

Thanks FabriPav! I figured this had to be some kind of parody/April Fool's/whatever.....but how do they get it to look like Matt's account, complete with correct address/pic?? (please bear with me...I am VERY techno-challenged...>!! :) ).

Well, it's not the same twitter address. It just looks like it because they are trying to be clever. See, the r and the n next to each other looks like an m. ;)

https://twitter.com/MattBellarny/status/318694850511896576

Parody account, @MattBellaRNy instead of @MattBellaMy

:LOL: That would have been great if he had tweeted that.

Thanks FabriPav! I figured this had to be some kind of parody/April Fool's/whatever.....but how do they get it to look like Matt's account, complete with correct address/pic?? (please bear with me...I am VERY techno-challenged...>!! :) ).

Anyone can change their profile pic to anything they want. And the username is Bellarny.

Thanks Fabri and Fury for answering my question. :) And Fury---wow! am I ever un-observant! LOL!! I didn't even NOTICE the "r n", making the m. Guess that'll teach me to just skim over things. :LOL::D And Serpent---I never knew that about the blue checkmarks, either. What a Twitter education I have had tonight. LOLOL!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...