Geez when I'm hungover I lie in bed all day and drink orange juice, I don't have enough energy to make decent meals let alone go hiking.

Heading down to the river and collapsing in the grass is usually a good cure for a hangover.

Along with a big bottle of water.

It seemed like the band tweeted a lot more last tour, had more fun. I kind of miss that, but any tweet is better than no tweet. :happy:

I think excersize is good for hangovers... but I'm not positive. I rarely get them.

Then again, I rarely can afford to get roaring drunk, either. :LOL:

when drunk sleep, when wake up drink water sleep more and u fine. no proeblem

He should've had 2 big glasses of water and 2 Advil before bed. Prevents hangovers every time for me. I'm NOT a lush, I swear! :p

isn't that really bad for your liver? :erm:

Never been drunk. Wouldn't know. I tried to tell Dom to be more specific, you know, for education's sake, but it seems as though he ignored me. Like, I don't matter or something...IDK man, weird.

hee heee.

:LOL:

Never been drunk. Wouldn't know. I tried to tell Dom to be more specific, you know, for education's sake, but it seems as though he ignored me. Like, I don't matter or something...IDK man, weird.

hee heee.

lol. You really have achieved something with not ever being drunk and you haven't really missed out on anything.

The whole idea of going hiking in hot weather as a cure for a hangover just seems weird to me. It really doesn't help that much. Sure, you do get more sober but the overall feeling gets shitter. Coming from a 17 year old, where the fuck has this generation come to.

Ibuprofen causes stomach lining irritation/bleeding when used with alcohol, while Tylenol/acetaminophen causes liver damage.

TIL :)

lol. You really have achieved something with not ever being drunk and you haven't really missed out on anything.

The whole idea of going hiking in hot weather as a cure for a hangover just seems weird to me. It really doesn't help that much. Sure, you do get more sober but the overall feeling gets shitter. Coming from a 17 year old, where the fuck has this generation come to.

I can't ever see myself getting drunk. Whenever I go out drinking, by the time I finish a drink all the bubbles are gone because I'm too busy talking. :LOL:

Agreed. I'm 22 and going out and getting wasted bores me, all my friends from school do it every weekend and I just think "haven't you got anything better to do apart from instagramming drunk photos?"

Although mind you, I live 3 hours away from all of my friends and I don't work so I never have money to have any kind of social life plus I'm generally quite shy.

lol while I was reading this I was thinking "but...but...you're 17" :LOL:

I'm 22 and I've never gotten drunk either. never had a full drink, actually. just sips, then i stop when i feel a happy buzz :p

lol while I was reading this I was thinking "but...but...you're 17" :LOL:

I'm 22 and I've never gotten drunk either. never had a full drink, actually. just sips, then i stop when i feel a happy buzz :p

I know that, that's what makes this whole thing even more shittier. I'm not into getting wasted for the sake of it or getting wasted at all and it rarely happens. However, when it does happen then where I come from, it's nothing to boast about or to post photos on instagram.

It's usually drinking 3 beers in 3 hours. Still not the best thing for a 17 year old but it seems that people can't open up for conversations without alcohol anymore. Pretty bad situation socially.

It's really hard to explain when you're a teenager because you think you have a reason or sth like that but actually you don't. So you guys are right but I just can't overcome this situation just because I'm a stupid teen. lol, confession booth.

On topic: did they tweet anything about the rehersals during The Resistance Tour?

I drink way too much in social situations. I don't know if it's to overcome my shyness, or just how little I have in common with my peers. "Shy" is not a word they would use to describe me sober, either.

When I'm alone, I'm just trying to pefect the art of getting tipsy/happy drunk and prolonging it for as long as possible without sobering up, or getting sloppy drunk.

Sort of a drunk, tantric thing. :LOL:

I don't get hangovers, though, so I have no idea if working out and sweating it out actually helps.

I hope they don't Tweet too many rehersal pics, because aren't a lot of people attending trying to not ruin the suprise?

I hope they don't Tweet too many rehersal pics, because aren't a lot of people attending trying to not ruin the suprise?

Most of the actual spoilers and interesting information (rehearsal setlists etc) will be leaked by people hanging outside the stadium.