• 2 weeks later...
Pics:

BIFwKARCAAAbNy7.jpg:large

BIFwYJeCEAE9JL5.jpg:large

I wonder what the images symbolize...

muse ‏@muse 40m

Goodbye North America & Canada... We have had a lot of laughs over the last 4 months. See you in sept! Cheers! pic.twitter.com/nng71eJojl

BI1k5nuCUAIQMpu.jpg

glen rowe ‏@glenrowe 35m

Amazing fan flag from all over the world... Zoom in for well wishes! #welltravelled pic.twitter.com/WEL2zpAEDv

BI1mlb3CEAEz8rP.jpg

<3

Urgh, at work they test us ever now and then to make sure we know our fruit and vege (I work at a supermarket) and apples are the hardest. They always pick apples that look the same as another. :indiff:

Granny Smith, Royal Gala, Pink Lady, Jonagold, Red Delicious, Braeburn, Sundowner, Golden Delicious... they're all I can think of atm.

I've never heard of those honey ones.

Urgh, at work they test us ever now and then to make sure we know our fruit and vege (I work at a supermarket) and apples are the hardest. They always pick apples that look the same as another. :indiff:

Granny Smith, Royal Gala, Pink Lady, Jonagold, Red Delicious, Braeburn, Sundowner, Golden Delicious... they're all I can think of atm.

I love Royal Gala, sweet and the skin isn't too thick so it's easy to eat (I normally don't eat apple skin)

I love Royal Gala, sweet and the skin isn't too thick so it's easy to eat (I normally don't eat apple skin)

Yes, them and pink lady apples are good. :happy:

Hold up, just had a thought. I thought Dom was allergic to apples? :erm:

nom nom I love Pink Lady apples :D

I'm eating an apple right now, haha.

Fujis are the best.

I just googled that. Are you sure it means what you think it means? :wtf:

Well, I was referring to the one of the Gods of Death in the series Death Note, so yeah, I can see why you're confused :LOL: One of the shinigamis in it can't go more than a day without eating apple's, I don't know about different portrayals of them and their apple-eating tendancies though :p

Well, I was referring to the one of the Gods of Death in the series Death Note, so yeah, I can see why you're confused :LOL: One of the shinigamis in it can't go more than a day without eating apple's, I don't know about different portrayals of them and their apple-eating tendancies though :p

Oh I see, I thought it was a bit weird at first. :LOL: