Matt Bellamy‏@MattBellamy

"@EdgeOfDeadStar yes. 2nd emirates will play Dead star, all b sides and origin backwards."

Matt Trollamy strikes again.

Bastard :LOL:

edit: I sense some element of truth in that reply however...

Edited by bucket_

Maybe Dead Star and one-two b-sides will actually get played.

Nah, the B-sides and Origin comments are clearly bullshit.

I am legitimately surprised that they have never tried Dead Star at a stadium before though. That singalong would shit all over Feeling Good.

I am legitimately surprised that they have never tried Dead Star at a stadium before though. That singalong would shit all over Feeling Good.

Well, if Glen mentioned Fury and wasn't lying...

And yes, it would sound so immense.

Though the Origin part is bullshit, I'm also sensing a hint of truth in that tweet, I really think they'll bring Dead Star back for the summer now. Matt clearly knows how much we all love it, and like Dee said it'd go down a storm in a stadium. I know I'd be really happy if they did a similar set to the arenas with the inclusion of Dead Star and perhaps Fury.

I was thinking that earlier as well.

Maybe Dead Star and one-two b-sides will actually get played.

Well, if Glen mentioned Fury and wasn't lying...

And yes, it would sound so immense.

No B-sides cept Fury maybe. I was thinking of the songs that actually have a chance of being played

FAWY, SfA, AP, Dead Star, Fury, Take a Bow, B&H and Big Freeze methinks

edit: This is based on the assumption that Absolution's anniversary is gonna mean more Abso rarities though

Considering they plan shit so far in advance with the production and whatnot, then it wouldn't be too unreasonable to think that the setlists have already been written, at least a draft of them.

So hey, maybe Emirates 2 is getting Dead Star :D

Considering they plan shit so far in advance with the production and whatnot, then it wouldn't be too unreasonable to think that the setlists have already been written, at least a draft of them.

Just over ten weeks until the first stadium gig :awesome:

God I want at least one stadium gig in California. And if Dead Star was played... D: I'd die.

Does LA rising count as a stadium gig? Hmm..

It counts I guess since, well, it was in a stadium. But the whole event was setup more like a festival and the setlist reflected.

I like how Matt's been talking about stripping things back in every interview since Shepherd's Bush, and now he's online looking for 20 ft robots with LEDs and Co2 shooting out its ears.

Matt logic.

:yesey::LOL:

Saying that I would love to see such a thing. But Health & Safety would have a fit