i'm as subtle as a SLEDGEHAMMER on heat, getting laid, on XMAS day.

Ho ho ho (bags)

Also 3000 euros is too high, the 002 went for less and that guitar was better and not played so much.

hm...

why was the 002 better?

If someone is interested in, we can talk about the price.

hm...

why was the 002 better?

If someone is interested in, we can talk about the price.

the cracks look nicer and the grain on the back is amazing (though i haven't seen yours to be fair).

However you have a mirror headstock (take photos of that, close ups, your facebook doesn't have any). I prefer 401 because they're pretty much single coil but 401 also includes a blend option.

the cracks look nicer and the grain on the back is amazing (though i haven't seen yours to be fair).

However you have a mirror headstock (take photos of that, close ups, your facebook doesn't have any). I prefer 401 because they're pretty much single coil but 401 also includes a blend option.

you can´t see the pics in my account here?

It does look really nice ! I think I prefer the mirror cracks on that one rather than on the 002, but I suppose that's a question of taste. I probably would have chosen a black bridge pickup (and maybe the bridge too).

For sale:

Boss SD-1 super overdrive. Pretty much brand new. Includes *NEW* energizer battery. $25 including worldwide shipping

zvex fuzz factory vexter series - great shape, but has velcro on the bottom. works perfectly. $115 including worldwide shipping

DB design black magic fuzz. basically a fuzz face clone with some added controls. sounds great and works perfectly, but is pretty beat up. $75 including worldwide postage

DB design oscillator. i don't even know what this pedal does. it makes laser gun noises, but also functions as a fuzz on some settings. has Tomexclamationpoint's super secret settings for MK ultra on the bottom (included free of charge). works perfectly but has a few chips in the finish. $75 including worldwide postage

I'll upload pics if there's any interest.

Edited by james90

For sale:

Boss SD-1 super overdrive. Pretty much brand new. Includes *NEW* energizer battery. $25 including worldwide shipping

zvex fuzz factory vexter series - great shape, but has velcro on the bottom. works perfectly. $115 including worldwide shipping

DB design black magic fuzz. basically a fuzz face clone with some added controls. sounds great and works perfectly, but is pretty beat up. $75 including worldwide postage

DB design oscillator. i don't even know what this pedal does. it makes laser gun noises, but also functions as a fuzz on some settings. has Tomexclamationpoint's super secret settings for MK ultra on the bottom (included free of charge). works perfectly but has a few chips in the finish. $75 including worldwide postage

I'll upload pics if there's any interest.

might also considering selling my londaxe as a project as it's really driving me nuts at the moment. would want to get at least $500 for it though.

Ha that oscillator is an awesome little box of tricks, I did just use it to make laser sounds though :awesome: Those settings are super secret so I'd say they make the peddle worth the price just for them!

Please please please someone make an offer on my Hayden so I can afford to live during Reading/return to uni/get tattoo/buy sustainer shit/throw money at poor people on the streets

All lovely jubbly condition.

Special deal for James, if I must I shall swap for that alright but not as sxc as it once was Stealth Manson enit.

Blackstar HT-5 mini stack (2 1x10 cabs) with footswitch. Great condition. Sounds great, I just don't need it.

£260. Coventry (west mids), but can courier if need be.

4gK3OXil.jpg