Guest bshuker

It's decently loud. Plenty for home and studio work. Obviously at 5W it would struggle a bit live on its own i think (and that seems to have been the consensus from various reviews stuart bull (you may recognise)

posted a vid about it), but as with everything would be fine mic'd.

Rather upsettingly, the strains of affording a mortgage by myself are getting a little too much and I might have to sell my beloved Manson MA-2, which I bought just a month or 2 ago...

http://www.mansons.co.uk/product/manson-ma-2-electric-guitar-dry-satin-black-4646

Exactly as above with rosewood neck + I had a sustainer fitted, so the same pick-up combo as you would get in the MB-2, bought direct from Mansons for a total of about £1,600 including case and Manson leather strap.

Would accept £1,450 + P&P for it all, sensible offers considered!

Drop me an e-mail at ben.huggins@mac.com if you're interested or want any more info!

Rather upsettingly, the strains of affording a mortgage by myself are getting a little too much and I might have to sell my beloved Manson MA-2, which I bought just a month or 2 ago...

http://www.mansons.co.uk/product/manson-ma-2-electric-guitar-dry-satin-black-4646

Exactly as above with rosewood neck + I had a sustainer fitted, so the same pick-up combo as you would get in the MB-2, bought direct from Mansons for a total of about £1,600 including case and Manson leather strap.

Would accept £1,450 + P&P for it all, sensible offers considered!

Drop me an e-mail at ben.huggins@mac.com if you're interested or want any more info!

You have twin P90s? Got pics?

Blackstar HT-5 mini stack (2 1x10 cabs) with footswitch. Great condition. Sounds great, I just don't need it.

£260. Coventry (west mids), but can courier if need be.

gahh! i want. hmmm, i'm just starting a new job so may go for it when the money starts coming in, don't know when that'll be though. don't take that as an offer or anything, if someone beats me to it then so be it. but that's a great price for a cracking amp.

Guest bshuker
gahh! i want. hmmm, i'm just starting a new job so may go for it when the money starts coming in, don't know when that'll be though. don't take that as an offer or anything, if someone beats me to it then so be it. but that's a great price for a cracking amp.

How long do you reckon it'd be? I don't mind waiting a couple weeks if you're interested.