Aftermath is sold.

Price of the Cort pickup set (bridge 15.53KΩ, neck 6.79KΩ) decreased to $50 shipped anywhere in the US.

s-l1600.jpg

Cort tuners $30 shipped anywhere in the US

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks guys :D

Kent armstrong motherbucker, bought from musecasters a few months back. Never installed and probably wont get to anytime soon.

Bought for £25 posted, selling for £25 posted.

PM'd you,

I'm in the market for a mother bucker if anyone has one.

Was the upgrade worth it?

Don't really know, I had the gotoh tuners on hand the day i got the guitar so i did the swap right away to stick with the all blacl theme. The Cort tuners were pretty smooth though

selling my Animated...

Selling because life's getting in the way of music right now.

Boxed, in great condition - only want what i paid for it (it came from the USA, and was £130 plus £20 customs fees - £150 total.

Pic of it next to an animato I borrowed for size comparison!!

k7VhkGc.jpg

Edited by scottST

i have a very unique and rare opportunity to own a guitar of which there have only been 18 made with no plans to make any more.

The majority of you will probably have a pretty good guitar about what this guitar is all about!

The MB-2se was a limited run of only 18 guitars and was the first 100% true replica of any of Matts guitars.

the guitar is in flawless condition with not a mark on it anywhere. includes the flighcase pictured as well as all other case candy which came with the guitar, including certificate of authenticity both hand signed by Hugh Manson and Matt Bellamy himself.

Price wise i'd be looking for around £5000 but would also be open to offers of a sensible nature.

If anyone wants anymore info feel free to drop me a message

IMG_7225_zpsblciico4.jpg

IMG_7224_zpsh8wzgm3f.jpg

IMG_7223_zpsma5a0xvp.jpg

IMG_7222_zpsmd0tkaai.jpg

IMG_7221_zpslo4kqnud.jpg

IMG_7220_zpsu5inqsdu.jpg

IMG_7219_zpshb7lfbc5.jpg

50bc6159-f1d7-4069-9f83-4b71f8d39a3e_zpsvme6cggz.jpg

Edited by ross_gerry

Bump!

selling my Animated...

Selling because life's getting in the way of music right now.

Boxed, in great condition - only want what i paid for it (it came from the USA, and was £130 plus £20 customs fees - £150 total.

Pic of it next to an animato I borrowed for size comparison!!

k7VhkGc.jpg

So I have a Cort MBC1 Red for sale..

I bought it from an eBay company for £500 as it was there demo guitar but didn't tell the wife and now I am feeling guilty. Currently the box is sat un opened in the house and she keeps asking me what it is but I don't want to open it as I like my testicles. Never really thought about how I would explain it to her when I bought it.

Its just the standard guitar and I am open to offers of around £450 just to get shot of it so I can feel less guilty.

please email me at junderhill7_@hotmail.co.uk for photos and if you are interested. I live in Devon if that helps anyone out?

IMG_9686.jpg

Thanks,

Jon

Edited by Redordead

for sale i have an Ibanez JS1000 which has been refinished by top class luthier Martin Simms.

As you can see it has been finished in Chrome with a mix of blues and purple candy colours making this a truly unique instrument.

The guitar is in top quality condition and will come with the original hard case too.

Price £1100.

any questions feel free to ask....

IMG_7362_zpsefhcmmnv.jpg

IMG_7363_zpshgmzxrnj.jpg

IMG_7364_zpsywhorteb.jpg

IMG_7365_zps0zkcvabv.jpg

Edited by ross_gerry

Got a gently used FSK-101 driver here. Comes with the plastic clip detached for ease of installation. Only mark is on the front, and it is only visible in direct light. The circuit board may be for sale, however I have to make sure it functions correctly. Asking $90 shipped. Email me at colemanhaynes6@gmail.com for questions or if you are interested!

IMG_0879.thumb.jpg.e1be7ae1d308fe1af5303667066b388c.jpg

IMG_0880.thumb.jpg.528868deddfe471f00d2b021ba233efe.jpg

IMG_0881.thumb.jpg.b1d88969630360d4d70fda503dfe2f88.jpg

• 2 weeks later...