few bits for sale

boss OC-2. good shape with some wear. taiwanese made version from mid 90s I believe. it's what all good children receive on christmas. $75 shipped worldwide.

boss SD-1. almost new shape. i believe I have the original box as well. $30 shipped worldwide.

MXR la machine fuzz. good shape. velcro on the bottom. $75 shipped worldwide.

any questions/offers send me a PM. can send pictures if you're serious about purchasing. and again, all prices include shipping anywhere (and paypal fees)

Edited by james90

selling some peddles:

Digitech Whammy 5 (unboxed, good condition) - £70

Joyo Voodoo Octave (fulltone ultimate octave clone) - £20

Digitech Hardwire CM-2 (boxed, great condition, and does a passable animato tone on a budget) - £40

Prices inc UK shipping

About the octafuzz, is it the " big box " version or the current version ( I think it's now called octafuzz 2 ? ) ?

I was thinking about buying a fulltone ultimate octave, is it similar to it or not at all ?

oh right, yeah, it's the octafuzz 2. Smaller one.

It's not that similar to the ultimate octave in my opinion. I think they were based on two different pedals. Might be selling an early BC108 ultimate octave soon, but need to figure out what it's worth.

Hi All,

So i'm one of the lucky 18 owners of the Manson MB2se's. I'm thinking of selling.... possibly.... maybe... so i thought i'd just test the waters and see if there is anyone who could be seriously interested.

its in 100% mint condition and comes with the flight case and all the other goodies it came with originally.

as i say i'm not 100% on selling at the moment just want to see if theres any serious interest..

thanks

Ross

Digitech Whammy 5 - smaller, can be powered off of a normal 9v PSU, very good - £80 posted

Joyo Voodoo Octave fuzz - basically an octavia clone - £15 posted

Little Bear R Attack - a cool Rat clone with three modes - vintage, turbo, and dirty - £20 posted

Digitech Hardwire CM-2 Tube distortion - £30 posted, boxed

Hi All,

So i'm one of the lucky 18 owners of the Manson MB2se's. I'm thinking of selling.... possibly.... maybe... so i thought i'd just test the waters and see if there is anyone who could be seriously interested.

its in 100% mint condition and comes with the flight case and all the other goodies it came with originally.

as i say i'm not 100% on selling at the moment just want to see if theres any serious interest..

thanks

Ross

Sent you an offer in a PM

• 2 weeks later...
few bits for sale

boss OC-2. good shape with some wear. taiwanese made version from mid 90s I believe. it's what all good children receive on christmas. $60 shipped worldwide.

boss SD-1. almost new shape. i believe I have the original box as well. $25 shipped worldwide.

MXR la machine fuzz. good shape. velcro on the bottom. $65 shipped worldwide.

any questions/offers send me a PM. can send pictures if you're serious about purchasing. and again, all prices include shipping anywhere (and paypal fees)

bump with lower prices.

also, going to sell my human gear animato. the animated is good enough for me, and I never use this one.

$350 including worldwide postage. has original box etc and the instructions (in japanese)

Hello guys ! I have a great deal to sell !

Custom High Standard guitar made by Sims Custom Shop in England, this guitar is an exact replica of one of Matt Bellamy's guitar from Muse. Made exacly with the same material than Manson guitars (official guitar builder for Muse) and is the same, for quality of making and sound.

Specs : mahogany body with blue mirror top, birdseed maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and blue mirror dots. Sperzel locking machine heads, fuzz factory inside, fernandes sustainer, bridge pickup is a Mississipi Queen bridge from Bare Knuckle Pickups (one of the, if not the, best I've tried in my life).

I'm getting rid of it because I don't really use it anymore and need money for another buying.

Price paid : 2500 pounds (+- 3200 euros) with bill as a proof (I can send it).

Price asked : 1800 euros (shipping and revision included).

Personal pictures on demand. Don't hesitate for any information ==> aerobauer@hotmail.com

1464963276-04.jpg

1464963291-09-copie.jpg

1464963289-11.jpg

1464963290-15.jpg

1464963292-20.jpg

Hello guys ! I have a great deal to sell !

Custom High Standard guitar made by Sims Custom Shop in England, this guitar is an exact replica of one of Matt Bellamy's guitar from Muse. Made exacly with the same material than Manson guitars (official guitar builder for Muse) and is the same, for quality of making and sound.

Specs : mahogany body with blue mirror top, birdseed maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and blue mirror dots. Sperzel locking machine heads, fuzz factory inside, fernandes sustainer, bridge pickup is a Mississipi Queen bridge from Bare Knuckle Pickups (one of the, if not the, best I've tried in my life).

I'm getting rid of it because I don't really use it anymore and need money for another buying.

Price paid : 2500 pounds (+- 3200 euros) with bill as a proof (I can send it).

Price asked : 1800 euros (shipping and revision included).

Personal pictures on demand. Don't hesitate for any information ==> aerobauer@hotmail.com

1464963276-04.jpg

1464963291-09-copie.jpg

1464963289-11.jpg

1464963290-15.jpg

1464963292-20.jpg

Does it have a case?

• 2 weeks later...

Selling:

1. Uncovered Bare Knuckle Aftermath bridge, 53 mm (wide/ F) spacing, 4 conductors, short (1/4 inch) legs; has about 10" of lead; measures 15.23 KΩ - $120 shipped

This IS the exact same pickup the as the MBK-3 - I have talked to BKP and confirmed it.

s-l1600.jpg

2. Cort MBC-1 pickup set; bridge measures 15.53KΩ and neck measures 6.79KΩ. $55 shipped

s-l1600.jpg

3. Cort MBC-1 locking tuners: $30 shipped

s-l1600.jpg

Only shipping to US addresses, sorry guys. Can't find a reasonably-priced way to ship to Europe :/

Edited by Cider