Hi guys,

I hope you´re all doing well!...Hereby the Drone T1 Stainless steel guitar with some military inspired concepts and full of details: Stainless steel body construction, midi strip controller, custom distressed hardware, Wolfetone marshallhead pickups, LED´s etc etc.......Available for sale.

The combo amp was commissioned by the owner of a guitar I built some months ago, he wanted a small combo to practice around.....It´s loaded with an Orange micro terror head bundled to a 10" vox speaker, sounds crazy!

12270534_10153370768087266_539697618_n.jpg?oh=d6d6a6330293a53fae1881a563d190a7&oe=5665F55D

12325351_10153391990782266_844904147_n.jpg?oh=7bd5a45c1651c00c818b7c941f541461&oe=5665CE13

thanks for watching!

Edited by freza

Selling my Fernandes Sustainer FSK-101 (Humbucker) Kit...

Bought from this board a fair few years back, cannot remember from who, but I'm sure they might.

Never used it, still in same condition it was bought in, seems the previous owner slipped with a soldering iron but seems to still be in perfect working order.

Will be putting this on the Bay tonight but will give you lot first grabs...

Included is the Humbucker, and the switchy pcb mother board thingy....

Please see pictures and look at them so you know what you're getting...

looking for Offers around the £75 mark.. but pm me and sorted!

Also, 10 Bell0rz points for making your guitar go weeeeee forever.

FSK1.jpg.97bdf9d8b6136d4c2b2fbcf9d0aa20c4.jpg

FSK2.jpg.4475076508e39bbd0f2c10236323e8bd.jpg

It was sold as working when I bought it haha, from a trusty forum member, all it needs are a few wires but don't have the capabilities to test myself, sorry! :$

Hmmm... What's your return policy ha ha :LOL: I'd happily buy it but obviously you can understand my reservations as I know how things like these can go wrong even when no one is using them and I'm being a little money conscious with Christmas and all :rolleyes:

I'll pm you later and see what we can do :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Long time reader, first post.

I'm looking to sell my Manson MA2-Evo in dry satin black.

Comes with Manson MBK2 bridge pickup and Sustainiac pickup in the neck (fitted by Manson's). Also comes with Manson gig bag.

Guitar is in mint condition, bar on tiny tiny mark on the body near the input jack. It's just over a year old but I don't play it enough to warrant having such a pricey guitar laying around.

I'm happy to email photos to anyone who's interested. I'm based in south London.

I'm looking to sell quickly and ideally not via eBay due to fees.

In all (guitar, bag, sustainer modification) I spent £1700 on the instrument and I'm looking to get back £1500. As I've said its just over a year old, fantastic condition, good quality carry bag included and has had the modification done to it.

Thanks a lot

M Connor.

michaelconnor@hotmail.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Few more pieces for sale

VqzYyMl.jpg

-MI Effects super crunch box. Basically a Marshall voiced distortion pedal with various clipping/voicing/etc options. Good sounding pedal. Has velcro on the bottom, but very good condition otherwise. $75 including worldwide shipping

-Boss OC-3.... excellent shape, but has velcro on the bottom. I might have the original box, but not sure. $60 including worldwide shipping.

-Boss OC-2. Taiwanese version from the 1990s. Yeah I know, I just bought this, but I'll be honest - it doesn't work as well as I'd hoped for the low strings. Sounds good otherwise. Pots are a bit noisy, and one of the jack nuts are rusted, but works fine other than that. $70 including worldwide shipping.

-3x single coil pickups from a Fender American Standard Strat. Black covers (which can probably be swapped out for white ones if you want). Nothing particularly fancy, but could be a good upgrade for an import strat I guess. Ships in the lace sensor box shown. $35 including worldwide shipping.

Also, I still need to remove these from the guitar (the replacements are yet to arrive) but I have a set of Seymour Duncan hot tele pickups as well.

http://www.seymourduncan.com/pickup/hot-tele-set

Good sounding pickups for higher gain stuff. Looking to get $75 for the set (would prefer not to sell separately)

• 2 weeks later...

In the hope of funding a new amp ASAP, i'm also selling:

BKP90 Mississippi bridge pickup in chrome. Excellent condition, just light surface scratches. £65

SOLD

A new FSK101 board and humbucker sized pickup £100

I'll also deliver the DSL15C locally.

Edited by Jaicen

In the hope of funding a new amp ASAP, i'm also selling:

BKP90 Mississippi bridge pickup in chrome. Excellent condition, just light surface scratches. £75

Fernandes sustainer FSK401 kit. Kit has been removed from guitar but was working when it was taken out, will need a bit of wiring done. £100

A new FSK101 board and humbucker sized pickup £100

I'll also deliver the DSL15C locally.

I might be interested in the FsK401 I'll Pm you when I'm home :)

• 3 weeks later...